Word of advice

Desey

There's a guy near me who has one on his Z - I won't name him and shame him on here though!

yes - but i suspect that he didn't come across any images of gear sticks :lol::blush:

I had it the other week from some toffee nosed cow on some country lanes.

I was doing about 25 as it was muddy on the roads and I blipped the throttle on a down shift. She jumped out in front of me and said slow down, to which I asked if she was telepathic and could read my mind. She said no so I asked how she knew what speed I was doing? No response from her. So I said get your facts right before challenging someone and by the way when you walk on roads you should walk towards traffic, not with it coming from behind.

I was doing about 25 as it was muddy on the roads and I blipped the throttle on a down shift. She jumped out in front of me and said slow down, to which I asked if she was telepathic and could read my mind. She said no so I asked how she knew what speed I was doing? No response from her. So I said get your facts right before challenging someone and by the way when you walk on roads you should walk towards traffic, not with it coming from behind.

Guessing that was meant for M Cooks thread about the "angry man". ;)

• Like 1

Should have just unscrewed your dido and waved it in her face

• Like 1

In her face? Sounds like she would have preferred it from behind.

In her face? Sounds like she would have preferred it from behind.

And at that your Honour is where it all went so drastically wrong. :scare: