calories :(

StevoD

This was me last August at the end of my cutting phase (no homo). Had been doing intermittent fasting for the previous 4 months and then cycling my macros, etc (carbs/protein/fats).

This was done all on my own with trial and error, but this time I've got a coach who's giving me proper directions to compete in physique class next year.

Trust me, once you see the changes take place - it increases your willingness to improve and become better. Just think of your body as your zed - you want to finely tune it to be running as smoothly as possible ;)

Chirag-4.jpg

Chirag-19.jpg

Chirag-21.jpg

• Like 1

Don't eat past 6pm

Errr? Where did you get that from.

Also nothing wrong with asking for advice, that's the first step to the right path surely. Why berate someone for trying to seek help.

I got it from my book called "Obvious Things" ;)

Do you think eating a pasta bake late at night then toast before bed helps or hinders weight loss?

Don't eat past 6pm

Also nothing wrong with asking for advice, that's the first step to the right path surely. Why berate someone for trying to seek help.

Do you think eating a pasta bake late at night then toast before bed helps or hinders weight loss?

eating just before bed can help weight loss... just not a pasta bake!!!!!

Think this is my major issue of getting the ball rolling once i see a difference im sure the will power will raise, just been to get them first wheels turning

would peer pressure / public honesty help?

start a thread with what weight you are and weekly update it with your highs and lows and weight level. you will get support and encouragement from loads of us on here and it could help you keep that goal in sight

That might not be a bad idea, ill see how my self consciousness feels about it :lol:

Must say tho Faith in forum restored easily most helpful thread ive had in months Excluding Sarnie not sure what the need was there

Need for what?? Pointing out the obvious like "stop eating chocolate"????

Don't eat past 6pm

Or toast!! Which I'm going to assume is white bread, more than one slice and smothered in butter.........

Trust me, once you see the changes take place - it increases your willingness to improve and become better. Just think of your body as your zed - you want to finely tune it to be running as smoothly as possible ;)

erm i throw mine about sideways with smoking pouring off the back not sure i should treat my body the same :lol:

• Like 1

Don't eat past 6pm

Or toast!! Which I'm going to assume is white bread, more than one slice and smothered in butter.........

How about you don't be a dick about it with your comments?

He's asked for advice and received plenty of useful tips. You haven't really helped in the slightest, don't see the point in your posts, apart from pointing out the obvious, which I'm sure he is aware of and is the reason he has opened this topic.

Edited by grundy225

Don't eat past 6pm

not sure where i said i was having it late if you wanna no its usually about 5:15pm

Don't eat past 6pm

How about you don't be a dick about it with your comments?

He's asked for advice and received plenty of useful tips. You haven't really helped in the slightest, don't see the point in your posts, apart from pointing out the obvious, which I'm sure he is aware of and is the reason he has opened this topic.

He's aware of the obvious but still opens the thread? Doesn't make sense??

I've given him tips too on an extremely basic level; reduce calories + increase excercise = weight loss. :thumbs:

erm i throw mine about sideways with smoking pouring off the back not sure i should treat my body the same :lol:

You never know - it might just be what you need to kick start the weight loss :lol:

Don't eat past 6pm

You mean you got it from your book of 'things I made up'?

stuff like the pasta bake comes from people telling me that is a healthier option which as it turns out its not, sorry im not an encyclopedia of fitness

pasta bake is OK to have mate but keep the cheese intake low and the portion size down... the Carbs in the pasta will need burning up so you will prob need to up the excersise

stuff like the pasta bake comes from people telling me that is a healthier option which as it turns out its not, sorry im not an encyclopedia of fitness

Everything in moderation....the right carbs are good for you especially if you are excercing lots!