23 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits best?

• October 7th
    • October 28th

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a whole host of other meets on, so probably been a while in an effort not to dilute any of those.

Also need to sort out the meets section so its easier for people to set up meets in specific regions etc, would be good to get a Wales type meet futher south, and perhaps one for the increasing numbers Scotland/North England way.

This thread should be for the regular North Wales run though. :thumbs:

When are you thinking, Chris? This is going to appeal to a lot of the same folk as the Lakes meet so I suspect its going to need to be into mid-October. That could be pushing it for the weather but we did OK last year. :teeth:

Subject to date confirmation, I'm in of course. :thumbs:

I'm up for this. Not having done one before, is it a day or a weekend? With significant others too?? :D

Am thinking of a break soon, and Top Gear this month has some great drives listed. :thumbs:

I'm up for this. Not having done one before, is it a day or a weekend? With significant others too?? :D

Am thinking of a break soon, and Top Gear this month has some great drives listed. :thumbs:

Its normally a Sunday meet but those who have travelled a bit usually meet up in Chester for drinks/food on the Saturday night. Quite a few bring their significant others - I will undoubtedly have my "speed limiter" with me! :thumbs:

Its normally a Sunday meet but those who have travelled a bit usually meet up in Chester for drinks/food on the Saturday night. Quite a few bring their significant others - I will undoubtedly have my "speed limiter" with me! :thumbs:

Just an update on the possibility of a Wales run out again, me and Jacko spoke about this just before he went away and we both said it would be nice to get another run out before the years end. And October was mentioned again like it was last year, so i would expect that it will happen again but with probably some difference's. This topic i am sure will get mentioned next weekend at Buxton. :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 711#122711

Cool - as long as the dates are OK then put me down (I live near Wrexham, so if anybody is up for a night out Sat either Chester or Wrexham then should be a good laugh).

I'll probably bring my speedlimiter as well :lol:

Mid october is probably a good suggestion, we did OK with the weather last time as mentioned - and it gives enough space from the other meets.

If it proves as popular as usual then we mey need to do some thinking about organisation, having 30+ cars maintain a convoy and know exactly where we are going will take some doing.

I would also suggest if we do get those kind of nunbers again, we make it a Z only meet, to avoid the numbers becoming just unmanageable.

Should we pick a date sooner rather than later? October is a trackiy one for myself as its Safari time, but Sunday 7th and 28th are good? Is the 7th a little early after the Lakes run?

Mrs Chesterfield is looking forward to a days shopping in Chester again :teeth:

Mid october is probably a good suggestion, we did OK with the weather last time as mentioned - and it gives enough space from the other meets.

If it proves as popular as usual then we mey need to do some thinking about organisation, having 30+ cars maintain a convoy and know exactly where we are going will take some doing.

I would also suggest if we do get those kind of nunbers again, we make it a Z only meet, to avoid the numbers becoming just unmanageable.

Should we pick a date sooner rather than later? October is a trackiy one for myself as its Safari time, but Sunday 7th and 28th are good? Is the 7th a little early after the Lakes run?

Mrs Chesterfield is looking forward to a days shopping in Chester again :teeth:

Can't do 7th. Can do 28th. :)

28th is an absolute yes from me as we just arrive back from our hols.

Would anybody like me to get some prices on accommodation around the Wrexham/Chester area if we decide on a date?

+1 :thumbs: (on both counts) :)