Shall I spray my Z white?

Zedrush

Am tinkering with the idea of respraying my whole car white, it is a kuro black gt with tan leather interior, the wheels as you know are the diamond black volks gts.

I know its down to personal preference but what you guys think? or what colour would you spray your car?

020283.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

In response to the thread title 'No, are you mad?'

White cars are very yesterday or yesteryear and the only possible appeal is that there are not too many white Zs around (and for good reason). The vertu phone is a better waste of your money :)

If you are going to respray a Z, then I would go for a one off colour. House of Kolor certainly do some interesting designs.

I think flip paints are very max power to be honest, and dont have that "quality" that a Z is deserving of.

A very deep rich red (like the candy apple red) or deep pearl purple would be great I think. B)

alot of good points raised, except prescience!!! :p:lol:

my friend ownes his own place and does alot of car spraying, been doing it for over 15 years, I helped him out alot in the past so he said if I buy the paint he will do it for nothing so that was the only reason why I thought why not take advantage of it. A unique colour is very appealing especially candy red or perhaps a lambo orange maybe

Guest prescience
alot of good points raised, except prescience!!! :p:lol:

:lol:

You know by now not to take anything I say too seriously

my friend ownes his own place and does alot of car spraying, been doing it for over 15 years, I helped him out alot in the past so he said if I buy the paint he will do it for nothing so that was the only reason why I thought why not take advantage of it. A unique colour is very appealing especially candy red or perhaps a lambo orange maybe

you got the chance to be unique, so be unique ;)