03-06 Canards for OEM front bumper

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Tiger seal has arrived, but going to use double sided tape to check positioning for best look/function. Have taken a few photos of the bumper off with the new lip and canards but will offer it up to the car so people can get an idea. Excuse the old tiger seal on the oem bumper lip there was a carbon cover on it before which is now destined for the bin I think.

Tiger seal has arrived, but going to use double sided tape to check positioning for best look/function. Have taken a few photos of the bumper off with the new lip and canards but will offer it up to the car so people can get an idea. Excuse the old tiger seal on the oem bumper lip there was a carbon cover on it before which is now destined for the bin I think.

Any chance you could upload of a shot of the images you have atm?

Was a carbon cover thing for the middle bit the previous owner put on with too much tiger seal. :dry: fingers are blistered after removing it with a hair dryer.

Here is how much tiger seal I applied for the canards.

IMAG02421_zpse8ad4e62.jpg

spirit gauge was useless :lol:

IMAG02431_zps89a8df46.jpg

One side went on quite easy, the other was a little tricky, slight different angle on it so took a few attempts and some mole grips to get the angle right.

Note, use lots of masking tape and wait till its rubber like consistency before using your nails or something to push/scrape off any over squidge(cant think of the right term).

IMAG02441_zpsc457be0e.jpg

excuse the masking tape as its for the lip tomorrow.

IMAG02461_zpsf45f3de8.jpgIMAG02481_zps841dc922.jpg