350z-uk on Facebook as a group plz.

rickya

Can we have the 350z-uk forum on facebook as a group that we can all link to. I was thinking of creating a 350z facebook grp, but thought it'd be better if admin did one. It woud only take a minute & all 350z-uk members on facebook could be part of one group.

Or if you want I could set it up for you, seeing as I'm addicted to the dam thing anyway!!

?

Ricky

I would think that would be ok with everyone, but lets just wait and see what the rest of the guys think. (its not a single persons decision).

The only concern I would have is that it has the pottential to generate an awful lot more of topic banter, not that the off topic banter chat is not fun, it clearly is - but we dont want to be buried in the stuff. :lol:

I suppose its free publicity!

I would be of the opinion that if an individual can find and use facebook then they are well able to use a search engine to find information and clubs relating to the Z.

Every time I receive an email from facebook it's because a mate that rarely uses a PC has signed up and dumped in all the mail addresses of people they know in. I've no problem with people signing themselves up. Just not for me.

Guy

anyone feel free to add me then I can throw bombs at you when I'm playing pirates! If you do though, can you let me know who you are in terms of your forum name as I'm easily confused by people's real names.

Loius, 288 friends, blemin heck, your a bit friendly :D

Sarnie, whats your facebook name?

Tell me about it, strange enough i know them all too :wacko: You will see Liam from my list, just look for the poser with a lambo, lol