Hello from Buckley North Wales

NWZ

Well only found out about this website from Mike350! So hello all!

I proudly acquired my Azure Blue 350z on the 31/7, 54 plate GT spec - so if you see me around give me the nod ok!

Loving the car - it's looks , the power (let's not forget that noise now). Just simply sublime.....

See you around on the forums then OK!

I'll come along to a meet when I get my diary in gear!

Cheers.........Mark.

Well only found out about this website from Mike350! So hello all!

I proudly acquired my Azure Blue 350z on the 31/7, 54 plate GT spec - so if you see me around give me the nod ok!

Loving the car - it's looks , the power (let's not forget that noise now). Just simply sublime.....

See you around on the forums then OK!

I'll come along to a meet when I get my diary in gear!

Cheers.........Mark.

Hi squrehead its Mike350 :teeth: just fancied a different username on this site.

Cracking bunch of blokes and gals on here, and as Martin said there are a few of us from around ere :thumbs:

Wow I wasn't expecting that much response - cheers all!

When's the next Bala meet then? I can't make the Lakes as I'm going to the National and really want to see the Le Mans cars as well B)

I'll post some proper pics when I remember. I keep washing the car and then driving it and forget to take photo's- it's so flippin addictive!

Wow I wasn't expecting that much response - cheers all!

When's the next Bala meet then? I can't make the Lakes as I'm going to the National and really want to see the Le Mans cars as well B)

I'll post some proper pics when I remember. I keep washing the car and then driving it and forget to take photo's- it's so flippin addictive!

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 609#122609

Keep an eye on this one, fella! ;)