Best place to get a deal on a 350z at 21?

dombooth

I'd agree with Davey, so long as you don't go to a main dealer, it's actually not too bad. Things like the oil filter and the wheel studs are the same as with the Micra, so they're pretty cheap. Dealers seem to charge a Z tax though. They're pretty intuitive to work on, even for a clutz like me :)

• Like 1

Mad how cheap zeds are now. As ive said before, i was paying over a grand when I got mine a few years back and i was 40 with 20 years NCB living in a quite cul-de-sac full of old pensioners. Seems to be insurance companies no longer think they are such a high risk!

Mad how cheap zeds are now. As ive said before, i was paying over a grand when I got mine a few years back and i was 40 with 20 years NCB living in a quite cul-de-sac full of old pensioners. Seems to be insurance companies no longer think they are such a high risk!

which is bizarre as in the states i think they still hold the record for most crashed car

Maybe it was the old pensioners who were the risk :lol:

:lol: I wish. It was defo the car. I was paying £160 a year for a Golf GT TDI at the time, my Yamaha R1 was costing me £60 a year and the zed came in at over a grand. I was staggered as id already been quoted about £500 for a Porsche Boxster 3.2s, £600 for an E46 M3, £460 for a Lambo Gallardo (yep, just £460!), and about £600 for a brand spanking new NIssan GTR. So, it was defo the zed they just didnt like.