Bizz @Extreme Torque Show Manchester - First Win!!! :D

bizz

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know I was at the Extreme Torque Show this weekend at Old Trafford in Machester, competing with 14 other lads on a small, yet technical track. The weather on Saturday was rubbish as it was most places but it dried up in the afternoon and on Sunday to let us have more fun.

Anyway this is only the 4th time I'd driven the car so went out just to get more seat time but it turned into a bit more than that

So here are some of the pics and vids in the best order I could get them. Unfortunately we didn't record all of the battles but you'll get the idea

Suited up and ready Saturday practice

20140719_104906Medium_zpsd7f535ad.jpg

Ready to Rock

20140719_105147Medium_zpsaca62648.jpg

My girlfriend's newphew trying the Z out

P1000558Medium_zps8182128e.jpg

I had the car right at the front as the crowd were loving it. Got lots of people having their pics taken with it and a few autographs were signed

20140720_115936Medium_zpsdea8d89e.jpg

P1000562Medium_zpsdf3bc47c.jpg

Cosmis and big Brembos looking sweet

P1000569Medium_zps1655be57.jpg

Tarmac Wing from another angle

P1000630Medium_zps98266296.jpg

Few people taking pics

P1000627Medium_zpsd5a2bc6a.jpg

Found the missus hiding in here whilst I was practicing and she actually got to drive it at the end of the event, only at idle but pretty cool

20140720_100000Medium_zps1a842d3d.jpg

This drew quite a bit of attention

P1000651Medium_zps2b63ac61.jpg

Talking to the fans

P1000619Medium_zpsa1685ae7.jpg

Down to business myself and scotty (the organiser) out for a play

20140719_152335Medium_zpsfbc026de.jpg

Getting the lock on

P1000647Medium_zpsd230cb24.jpg

Chasing!!

P1000643Medium_zps0f97ecd3.jpg

• Like 2

Jared congratulating me, cheers dude.

20140720_154906Medium_zps67d5ac9d.jpg

Stu Egdell making sure I get well and truly soaked lol

20140720_154831Medium_zpsb52784ca.jpg

Was a brilliant weekend, really loved driving the car and it worked so well. Was driven hard all weekend and never missed a beat. Got a couple of scars already but nothing major.

Massive thanks to Adele, Tarmac, Extreme Torque Show, Corbeau Seats, Clark Customs, 350z-uk, Z-labs, Cosmis Wheels, Opie Oils, Tops signs. etc. etc. and thanks to all you guys for the support through the build, glad it has all been worth it

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the vids

Cheers

Bizz

For some reason I can't post the vids now, will have to speak with the mods about it tomorrow as I wrecked now. Sorry guys

• Like 4

Champagne (not exactly F1 style lol)

Sorry about all of the posts but that was the only way I could get the vids up on here. Hope you enjoy watching and make sure the sound is on :)

Cheers Bizz

Edited by bizz
  • Like 1

Chasing!!

P1000643Medium_zps0f97ecd3.jpg

Tell me you successfully schooled his child looking ass ............ :lol: :lol:

Car looks awesome and thats an excellent result there man, car perfect or is there anything youre looking to develop/improve? I need to try and get along to something this season, first year since Eurodrift started Ive not managed to get to something ............ :scare:

Well done again Ian and liked the vid's ~ although the event commentator needed to get some more lines, "look at em' smokin' dem tyres" :lol:;)

Cheers bud, ha some of Eddie's comments might have been a bit limited but the judging and commentary was probably the best I have witnessed. :) great, chilled out event. Would recommend it to any people wanting to watch drifting or if it's their first drift event as there's more fun and action compared to some of the other series out there

Tell me you successfully schooled his child looking ass ............ :lol: :lol:

Car looks awesome and thats an excellent result there man, car perfect or is there anything youre looking to develop/improve? I need to try and get along to something this season, first year since Eurodrift started Ive not managed to get to something ............ :scare:

Yeah dude, clive was in the little AE86 we had a few good runs out in practice didn't battle him though.

There will be some developments and tweaks being made to the car over the next few weeks whilst I have a little spare time. Get yourself along to something man. I will keep posting up here what events I am doing and when with as much notice as possible

• Like 1