Z badge on fr bumper.

Mike k-g

ZBADGE_zps49fdc907.jpg

Here's mine. Shout if you want the ebay link. Think they were only around £25 delivered for the pair. They are good quality and look great on the front and rear.

Payco

ZBADGE_zps49fdc907.jpg

Here's mine. Shout if you want the ebay link. Think they were only around £25 delivered for the pair. They are good quality and look great on the front and rear.

Payco

Link please Payco thats the 1 i'm looking for.

Mike K_g

You wont, No charges to pay. For the rear I would heat the OEM badge with a hair dryer and then slide some dental floss under the badge and work it across from side to side. She should then lift off. Process is the same for the front but is more of a fiddle. When the OEM front badge is off it will leave two plastic studs which you will have to file down to get the new one on flush. Make sure you have the Z the right way round on your new one (as per my photo) and take time to centre them etc. I was a nurd and ran some masking tape under the centre section of the tabs on the original and re-aligned the new ones to this as I am a perfectionist.

Good luck, great product at a great price. Mine arrived inside 5 days too....

Payco

Edited by Payco