cornwall

gsexr

Moved to north cornwall. Setting up a b and b so details can be provided for anyone wanting a nice quiet break with some great roads for the zed or two wheels, secure parking, if thats your thing. It will be a few weeks getting ready but pm me and I will reply in due course. Applogies to the mods if its Inappropriate putting this on here.

• Like 2

Cheers mate. Only brief details at the moment as no internet at home for a week and on the wifi in a pub taking in a nice meal. So excited with the new venture just had to get it out there. More details in the fullness of time

Moved to north cornwall. Setting up a b and b so details can be provided for anyone wanting a nice quiet break with some great roads for the zed or two wheels, secure parking, if thats your thing. It will be a few weeks getting ready but pm me and I will reply in due course. Applogies to the mods if its Inappropriate putting this on here.

Where abouts? I work near Callington quite a lot and frequent the B&B's down there. pm me with details if close.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the internet up and running so can connect to the great wide world....lol

Finalising bits for the B and B so more details to follow probably in about 4 weeks or so.

Secure parking is for bikes but all vehicles will be on the drive and off the road which is extremely quiet anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

sweet, more details required, that google link is a little brief, you need to bulk it out!! Also if it's a holiday let (and you're not living there), I would seriously consider an agent, I have a couple of clients with holiday lets and the agents do everything.