Two Gold Star Mobile Numbers for Sale.

WhackyWill

An opportunity to grab yourself two great mobile numbers. On Orange Pay as You Go at the moment with about £10 credit on both. Can be transferred to any mobile provider or to any contract. Will take £175 for both.

u5y5ytah.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will I honestly think you would try and sell sand to the Arabs :lol:

We had these numbers a while back for our Sales dept think they cost us about £500

for the pair, we don't need them now, as we changed to 0800 numbers, so its a shame

to not let somebody else have them, :thumbs:

These are a bargain. We sell 0800 numbers etc and some of our top valued numbers are 20k http://www.flextel.com

I know just signed up for a 0800 number, think we paid £500 for those numbers quiet a few years ago

but just don't need them now, I don't mind splitting them If somebody only needs one, but best to keep

them as a pair we only used them for incoming that why we had them a Pay as you Go, you can change

them to contract or take them to any other network :thumbs:

These are a bargain. We sell 0800 numbers etc and some of our top valued numbers are 20k http://www.flextel.com

I know just signed up for a 0800 number, think we paid £500 for those numbers quiet a few years ago

but just don't need them now, I don't mind splitting them If somebody only needs one, but best to keep

them as a pair we only used them for incoming that why we had them a Pay as you Go, you can change

Who did you use for your 0800 numbers if you dont mind me asking?

• Like 1

Who did you use for your 0800 numbers if you dont mind me asking?

08 Direct.

www.08direct.co.uk

www.0800numbershop.co.uk

www.03numbershop.co.uk

Edited by WhackyWill

• 2 weeks later...