Jagitis - Stage 4

spursmaddave

Well had a nice weekend, went for a nice drive in Essex saturday and I have to say the seats are so supportive, then went to the Woodman meet Sunday, when I got back had another tinker with the seats and now the heating and cooling is all working :yahoo:

I wasn't going to fit the rear seats but I noticed they are actually different and match the fronts so that's the next job :)

Sent from the golf club...

Whilst we're in Jag Club...

What's the XF model to go for? I'm thinking dark pump drinker, presumably the 3.0? What's the difference between Luxury and Premium?

I've got an XF SV8 Portfolio

4.2 supercharged V8. Quick as you could possibly want from a luxo-barge and handles well. Loving the chilled seats - it's about 45 today outside. So hot that I only got 17 holes in this morning - had to give the last one a miss before I fainted. And that was at 11:45 am. :sweat:

Edited by captain
  • Like 2

Have you figured out a way of getting the front adjustable bolsters to work? or is that going to be a no go? :dry:

Wish my Zed has seats this adjustable at times. B)

Would require complete rewiring of the loom and to be honest why would you want to adjust them? Only way is flatter and the whole reason I changed is because the old seats were so flat.... Everything else is working so they are as adjustable as my old ones and are heated/cooled :)

Sent from the golf club...