Interior Lighting - Your thoughts!

Kuro

Folks :)

Given the sad man that I am, I fancy a change from the standard lighting, maybe a bit of colour would be good :D

There are loads of festoon types on eBay, but most are LED. Given that these are different from the standard spec, can I expect any nasty shocks, i.e. warning lights a plenty or anything? :scare:

Perhaps a stoopid question, but I gotta ask :)

Oh yeah, and has anyone any idea of size? I've just taken them out and examined them for wattage, foolishly assuming there would be one size :blush:

my missus thinks it is chavvy but I really like it... so no p!ss take or I will take it personally :p:boxing:

If you have alezan interior... at night you can see the orange seats change from orangey, to red, to blueish/purple and passenger seat and driver seat changing different colours...

and bonus of all they are bright enogh you can still use to read maps easily.

now where are those footwell disco lights.... B)

I have got 3 colour changing LEDS red/green/blue and they random phase between the colours.... yeah baby !

my car is a disco when I KEY-OFF....and when i open it at night...

chavvy? perhaps... but i love it...

:thumbs::headhurt:

Ming has got these too and I also think they are cool.

The colours are low light but very effective :thumbs:

Thought about them for side lights as well.

I can just imagine my colleagues faces as my side lights kept changing :lol: The coolest panda car in town I reckon!!

Ming the Mad

• 2 months later...

Okay I come to the conclusion you lot are a bunch of hypocrites or just dont like me :dummy::lol: when I wanted lights (neons) you lot slated me and said chav, yet you lot have some form of neon inside the car :wacko:

Maybe if I had said exterior led highlights you would have warmed to it more :teeth:

i went for white - blue look good tho

leds in the rear number plate lights look B) imo - same bulbs as the front sidelights are used - no tools required they just unclip

gives a much cleaner light

louis it looks like your roof has got dandruff in the pics :blush:

It was VERY cold