JUST A FEW PICS!

Alrite mate, whats with the different user name ?? Also you coming the national ?

Ha jekyl and hyde :teeth:

No buddy i'm off to the Lake district meet that weekend, i was torn between the two, but after meeting a good bunch of guys at the Wrexham meet and also the distance some of them traveled i thought it only fair that i do the same :thumbs:

Alrite mate, whats with the different user name ?? Also you coming the national ?

Ha jekyl and hyde :teeth:

No buddy i'm off to the Lake district meet that weekend, i was torn between the two, but after meeting a good bunch of guys at the Wrexham meet and also the distance some of them traveled i thought it only fair that i do the same :thumbs:

Good man :thumbs:

Hi Tim :thumbs:

Welcome to the club

Met you on the oc as Mike350 and also on the slip road by cheshire oaks ;)

I just found a Spanish 350z Club and a Mike350Z exists in this forum... that won't be you by any chance will it?

I am trying to get into this Spanish forum, but the admins moderators have yet to grant me access... hummm... not quite as efficient as the lot in here... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! The 286.9bhp run was done with a K & N typhoon fitted thats it !!

Digsy whats this meet you talk about ?? Also i have only got saturdays off in sep so hope its on a sat!!

Does this start to call into question the self levelling ECU then....?? :wacko:

Did you do a run before it was fitted? :)

My car was the first uk 350z in the country and some think its may have somthing to do with it ??

No i did not do i run before i fitted the K&N but i seamed to gain exactly the 10 bhp K & N state !!

Also people say that the ecu learns your driving style ?

I Allways wait til she's warm but after a few miles i have no probs taking it to the red line now and again ??

I don't know really. All on here have stated the ECU is self levelling (which my simple head struggles to understand if there is cooler / more air going into the engine :headhurt: ) but I have put an Injen on mine recently and it certainly feels like it pulls much more strongly at high revs.

Hi Tim :thumbs:

Welcome to the club

Met you on the oc as Mike350 and also on the slip road by cheshire oaks ;)

I just found a Spanish 350z Club and a Mike350Z exists in this forum... that won't be you by any chance will it?

I am trying to get into this Spanish forum, but the admins moderators have yet to grant me access... hummm... not quite as efficient as the lot in here... :lol:

Afraid its not me bud :)