New nissan juke

Kev

Is anyone else a bit pi**ed off that the new nissan juke appears to have the headlights of a 370z as well as the roofline, rear lights and arse end?

I thought the point of the original 240Z, was to look like a Ferrari rather than a nissan?

I don't expect the modern z to look like a Ferrari, but it definitely shouldn't look like a modern micra on stilts. It should be unique in comparison to other mainstream nissans.

The 350z had a nice original look. They are diluting the image of the 370z by doing this IMO, and it's not like the juke is a good looking car as a result.

As a juke and zed owner I am offended... Only joking!!!

To be honest I don't actually think the juke looks like the zed, yeah there are some similar style points but the zed is one sexy beast and well the juke isn't. Also it's built on the note not the micra "sorry couldn't help"

One think that did shock me and what I noticed straight away is that the zed and juke use the same steering wheel, to your point though I do agree as the zed should be unique and have a unquie look and not share common parts with something like a juke.

If you look at the lights on the new qashqai they are also zed inspired

Maybe "pi**ed off" was a bit strong, but it has put me off the 370z a tiny bit.

I understand many brands have a "design language". I remember my horror when they ruined bmw's. But z should be kept separate, like the ford mustang.

Nope not even thought about it

Noticed the rear lights but in the flesh they are very different.

Juke does seem a mish mash of loads of left over parts from the nissan warehouse. Really not a fan but I guess it is different and stands out.

Nope not even thought about it

Noticed the rear lights but in the flesh they are very different.

Juke does seem a mish mash of loads of left over parts from the nissan warehouse. Really not a fan but I guess it is different and stands out.

I 2nd that, god knows why I purchased one to be honest I have a tekna pre facelift only got it as I was bored with qashqai and it is a fun car to drive "not as fun as the zed" already planning on getting rid of it :) fancy an ASX.

• Like 1

Is anyone else a bit pi**ed off that the new nissan juke appears to have the headlights of a 370z as well as the roofline, rear lights and arse end?

I thought the point of the original 240Z, was to look like a Ferrari rather than a nissan?

I don't expect the modern z to look like a Ferrari, but it definitely shouldn't look like a modern micra on stilts. It should be unique in comparison to other mainstream nissans.

The 350z had a nice original look. They are diluting the image of the 370z by doing this IMO, and it's not like the juke is a good looking car as a result.

Kev, you need a Snickers, you turn into a right Diva when you're hungry!

I've got a Juke as well, bought it the same time as the 370 cos the wife wanted a 'white car as well' :surrender: I can see where you're coming from but...it's still a Juke.