Great day for zed compliments :-)

Lyndzzz

Just thought I'd share the love my zed got today!! :)

1) 20 something year old man "that's a great looking motor..is it yours?"

2) 80 something year old couple "ooh that's a lovely looking car! What is it?"

3) 30 something year old man " wow, that car is gorgeous! What is it?"

4) Teenage girl loitering by it in the supermarket, I think she was hoping I was a fit young lad :lol: but still commented on how nice the car was!

The obvious answers followed, yes it's mine, lots of thank yous and it's a Nissan 350Z, The best part was when the old lady said to her hubby "eee Brian it's a Nissan"

All of these were in a supermarket car park and a petrol station, never had so many comments in one day, quite pleased :p

• Like 6

Just thought I'd share the love my zed got today!! :)

1) 20 something year old man "that's a great looking motor..is it yours?"

2) 80 something year old couple "ooh that's a lovely looking car! What is it?"

3) 30 something year old man " wow, that car is gorgeous! What is it?"

4) Teenage girl loitering by it in the supermarket, I think she was hoping I was a fit young lad :lol: but still commented on how nice the car was!

The obvious answers followed, yes it's mine, lots of thank yous and it's a Nissan 350Z, The best part was when the old lady said to her hubby "eee Brian it's a Nissan"

All of these were in a supermarket car park and a petrol station, never had so many comments in one day, quite pleased :p

What car park was this.....? :lol: I joke :teeth:

:ninja:

• Like 2

Picking up some water treatment stuff from a farm yesterday the 40 something guy (biker) came out and said, "three and a half litre?.." Nice job.....is it fast?" and proceeded to walk around the car admiring and complimenting it.

Heard myself saying "yeah thanks" all the time!

• Like 2

It is pretty cool, I just like that other people appreciate the loveliness that is Zed!

To be fair I get quite a few comments from the 20 - 40 year old bracket, mainly women though, hubby always complains he never gets any comments when he drives it :lol:

It is pretty cool, I just like that other people appreciate the loveliness that is Zed!

To be fair I get quite a few comments from the 20 - 40 year old bracket, mainly women though, hubby always complains he never gets any comments when he drives it :lol:

Where are all these 20-40yo females at?!?

All I've had is males :lol: 1 Was the pizza guy and the other was on the way to wales, was a guy a civic, drove past me looked at me, and did the 'italian hand to the mouth kiss thing' can only assume he was complimenting the car and not me :lol:

Parked mine up getting some petrol in a shell station the other week next to a brand new Audi TT. Guy who was fuelling up next to me said "I know what car I would have, it would be yours every time". The Audi driver heard it too which was amusing..

Put a smile on my face...

• Like 3

It must just be me then?!

I get at least one female complimenting the car on at least a fortnightly basis if not weekly, had a few ask if they could take photos too... of the car that is ;)

Must be a northern girl thing, we know what a good looking car the zed is :teeth:

I get at least one female complimenting the car on at least a fortnightly basis if not weekly, had a few ask if they could take photos too... of the car that is ;)

Must be a northern girl thing, we know what a good looking car the zed is :teeth:

Can't beat a Geordie accent!

Well thats made my mind up then, going to Newcastle to see some friends for a week in Sept. Looks like I'm driving!

• Like 1

Geordie?? :scare: (cough cough) mackem thank you very much, it's a much nicer accent ;)

Let us know when you come up and we can try organise a meet :thumbs:

Haha was waiting for that comment!

Aye I'll be going up week beginning the 8th of Sept. I'll let you know closer to the time :)

You must me exuding a lurve aura vibe around the car picked up by other tuned in females! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I just parked mine outside my house and there were 4 Jehovah's Witnesses around it

don't know if they were admiring it or casting a spell on it, as they never wrung the door bell.

Wonder what they were saying.. :scare:

They were probably stuffing an "Awake" up one exhaust and a "Watchtower" up the other!

I had a guy in a bright red ferrari follow me for a mile or so down the A1 not long ago, we might have had a little sport along the way. We both pulled off at the same exit and he gave me the thumbs up and said "cool car".

Pretty crazy considering his car probably cost upwards of 60 thousand and mine cost 6...... :lol:

• Like 1