Anybody know of this car?

steve916

It has been discussed here.

Thanks mate. Still wondering why there's no pictures of the left side. I've messages them so see what I hear back

Not a lot of bids on it so far. £2,100 with 2 days to go..

Could be a result for somebody as its got no reserve on it.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks mate. Still wondering why there's no pictures of the left side. I've messages them so see what I hear back

Don't want to bid though, and then find the whole of the unseen side is stoved in

Don't want to bid though, and then find the whole of the unseen side is stoved in

If that's the case I think you would be well within your rights not to go ahead

with the transaction "Not as Described." :blush:

• Like 2

It's parked outside of an accident repair centre in Manchester and the rear bumper shut line looks riggy to me.

I assumed that's where it had the rear spoiler fitted, as it doesn't appear in all the pictures. It would be better if they put a selection of pictures taken at the same time and as it looks now.

Just seen some photos of the left hand side. Looks equally tidy. Vehicle check comes back that it is a 2003 UK model, which was originally silver. No recorded accidents. Been white since 2010.

• Like 1

Not sure if I'd like buying a car off someone who spoke so much crap about there far, they either clearly have no idea of there car or trying to fob something hidden off to an unsuspecting buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Not sure if I'd like buying a car off someone who spoke so much crap about there far, they either clearly have no idea of there car or trying to fob something hidden off to an unsuspecting buyer.

He's probably an Estate Agent.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I've just been asked how much I would be prepared to pay for it to end sale early. I did ask them, they didn't just ask me that out the blue.

Are you guys saying to walk away?

Ricey, you've put that element of doubt in my mind now.

I guess the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is", comes into play here.

I've just been asked how much I would be prepared to pay for it to end sale early. I did ask them, they didn't just ask me that out the blue.

I guess the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is", comes into play here.

that's because 90% of what the seller has said is not true :lol:

If the for sale add was done right he'd have no problem selling it.

But for me I'd be worried about something hidden

• Like 1

that's because 90% of what the seller has said is not true :lol:

If the for sale add was done right he'd have no problem selling it.

But for me I'd be worried about something hidden

Yeah, that's why I took no notice of what was written. I must admit I was going on the pics alone as the rest of the ad is a joke.

I'll listen to my head, not my heart. Move along, nothing to see here :)

I would bet my left nut someome falls for the speil and the next time we see it will be in the welcome section with something like, this is what I have just bought, its a nismo r tune ltd edition

full test track car what ever etc etc and the next sentence would be but there are a few problems though and or worse!

Used to happen loads on the Rx7 forum, unsuspecting and uneducated buyers buying dross because it looked good and the add sounded even better.

Still, shocking to think anyone would buy a car from ebay without looking at it first. If ever i have advertised a car on there i never take any bidders seriously unless they have come to take a look

first.

Edited by Jetpilot

Strange. Bidding was above £3000 when I last looked last night. It's now back to £2100

Probably got one of his mates to bid to see what the previous bid was up to, then retract it, quite common on ebay.

Ah ok. I was beginning to think I was going mad :D