Legendary thread

toffeeman

I had a quick read of this yesterday after seeing it on ScoobyNet, but it seems to have grown 10 pages since :teeth:

The general gist, was that Imran was selling a car that he maintained was genuine but the mod on the board produced photos of it badly crash damaged and evidence of his IP being used to buy replacement parts from eBay, yet he still insisted the car was straight :dry: Rumbled, big time :headhurt:

Yeah, the sheer volume of traffic has crashed the site. I think every car forum in ther UK had got a link to it as well as computer forums. Its even got links to car forums in the states. Keep trying, its worth a read. The guy keeps maintaining his innocence despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

holy crap just read second page waiting for third to load the giy is imi and imradvx, from ip account can confirm that the same guy who says he is oblivious to any crash was the same guy who logged in under different names and said about his crash, sheeze he should be arrested people like that are scum :thumbdown:

What a load of shite.

They claimed to have evidence but never posted it.

I think they were saying that cos they are moderators they have a responsability to protect people who came forth with the evidence but could not post on open forum otherwise they would break the confidentuality act with their members no? :blush:

True and completely understandable but evidence can be presented without dropping names.

Of course I'm not defending your man but they really dug into him before anyone said they had evidence. All they had to say was "we know one of the past owners of car number 16 and it was rolled". End of story.

True and completely understandable but evidence can be presented without dropping names.

Of course I'm not defending your man but they really dug into him before anyone said they had evidence. All they had to say was "we know one of the past owners of car number 16 and it was rolled". End of story.

my man????

my man????

Irish turn of phrase - he doesn't think you're sleeping with him. Are you? ;)

Guest prescience
What a load of shite.

They claimed to have evidence but never posted it.

Cheers, you've saved me a considerable amount of wasted effort trawling through all 30 pages :thumbs: