Legendary thread

toffeeman

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ PAST PAGE 20 DO NOT READ THIS

FOR THOS WHO HAVE OR DONT CARE THEN READ

Cant believe the mug Imran finally admitted that after all that he knew it was a right off, he was going to accept 10k from someone and now is selling it for 22k so he said, and he said I found a sucker who will pay it. Surely he can get done for that or sued no?

Cant believe the mug Imran finally admitted that after all that he knew it was a right off, he was going to accept 10k from someone and now is selling it for 22k so he said, and he said I found a sucker who will pay it. Surely he can get done for that or sued no?

no , he's not done anything wrong to warrant prosecution...morally there's a different story :dry:

no , he's not done anything wrong to warrant prosecution...morally there's a different story :dry:

I beleive if directly asked he has to fess up, but if the buyer doesnt ask he doesnt have to tell them. I also believe if its "sold as seen" and the buyer finds out later it was a write off then they have no comeback :thumbdown:

Im trying to register on their site as Imran-ram-sheep to say hi from the 350z-uk site and how bad we feel for the unlucky buyer of his car if it ever goes through but they have to confirm emails and that was yesterday, still no confirmation :wacko:

Not read it all, but why doesn't somebody notify eBay to warn the buyer. Or was it somewhere else Imran "it woz me brovver", sold it through?

As a side, fibreglass repaired cars are dodgy. Also, I thought a Cat C was recorded and the seller had an obligation to tell potential buyers.