Corsa as fast as a 370z ;)

StevoD

Don't know how to call that one..The Corsa should not have turned in on the Zed

as it was past his drivers door, especially if the Zed had out braked himself, should

have let him go to have his own accident without joining in, could have turned inside

the Zed without any contact, would have saved himself any damage to his Corsa. :surrender:

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 3

as it was past his drivers door, especially if the Zed had out braked himself, should

have let him go to have his own accident without joining in, could have turned inside

the Zed without any contact, would have saved himself any damage to his Corsa. :surrender:

Exactly my thoughts Will.

The Corsa driver should have just let the 370 sail past him and have the accident all on his own, especially as the 370 driver mentioned he had out braked himself after all.

• Like 2

The Corsa driver should have just let the 370 sail past him and have the accident all on his own, especially as the 370 driver mentioned he had out braked himself after all.

Isn't that what I said..but maybe in a few words more.. :scare: :scare:;)

Isn't that what I said..but maybe in a few words more.. :scare: :scare: ;)

Basically yeah. :lol::D

• Like 1

wht exactly does "outbraked himself" mean ?

He tried braking late to overtake the corsa, by 'outbraked himself' he means he waited too long before braking and hit the corner going too fast, so he would have gone off without the corsa's help.

• Like 2

wht exactly does "outbraked himself" mean ?

He tried braking late to overtake the corsa, by 'outbraked himself' he means he waited too long before braking and hit the corner going too fast, so he would have gone off without the corsa's help.

Then the Corsa felt left out and decided to join in, so they both had an accident.. :surrender: :surrender:

that was bizarre... you'd think it hard to miss a big yellow 370z zooming up your inside! prhaps mister corsa driver should have committed to the turn in a bit more, he just bounced off then crashed also.

Aron Smith on Jason plato at knockhill shows how he should have done it...

• Like 1

that was bizarre... you'd think it hard to miss a big yellow 370z zooming up your inside! prhaps mister corsa driver should have committed to the turn in a bit more, he just bounced off then crashed also.

Aron Smith on Jason plato at knockhill shows how he should have done it...

nothing better than seeing Plato in gravel so beautiful almost brings a tear to the eye

Also after, when they are talking the corsa driver says yeah and he hit the back of me... huh?! no the corsa turned into the Z lol!

Think the Corsa driver was actually talking about earlier on in the race when the 370Z gave him a gentle love tap to the rear end. Round by Tower corner I think it was. ;)

• Like 1