New 350 03-05 Polyurethane Lip available - The 350z GT Lip !!

I've been like a kid in a sweet shop waiting for this to arrive.

My Pbucket is playing up for some reason, plus it's hard to get a good picture but I've attached a pic for you to browse over.

To describe it, it's a bit like the Mines lip in terms of size, as in it doesn't stick out as much as the Nismo one I sell. Then it kind of curves under the front grill area a bit like the Nismo V3 front, and I think similar to Grezza's lip (Papa Smurf).

Anyway I reckon it will look sweet once fitted, I only have the one right now, if someone wants it and can get some decent fitted pics for me then they can have it at £99 delivered.

Hey Chris, no picture attached on your post :(

Also can this be available for the facelift? I've got a 2008 and really looking for a front lip for it...

Just checked and yes they do do a Facelift version !!!!!

Let me get this one tested first then if you like I will get you one in :thumbs:

Sorry to be a pain Chris, but having had a look at the pic it's not quite what I want lol. I'm just not too keen on the middle part where it goes back in. I think I've got my heart set on a Veilside or Mines front lip. Let me know if you have any deals running on those :thumbs:

Okay, turns out, NEVER USE PHOTOSHOP INSIDE CITRIX - LAGGY PIECE OF ****

Anyway, had a little play, but it was too hard to use PS - Took 5 mins just to zoom in :lol:

I feel ashamed posting this image, but I'm hoping to give someone an idea of what it COULD look like.

Chris, if you hate this fire let me know and I'll burn it down :lol:

test_zps6a53993d.jpg

• Like 2

DR feel good pm if you want it as your first to confirm (hopefully Grundys Photoshop hasn't put you off :lol:

SteveM - my second post says they are available for the facelift :thumbs: Once this one is tested with pics I will order some in ;)

I'll do a better one at home :teeth:

Hi Guys... Got the lip today and the initial impression is excellent..... looks a hell of a lot better in real life than either of the pics..... Had a quick placement on the car and it fits pretty damn well straight away to be honest with the cut being pretty flush to the bumper....Here are 2 shabby pics as it was raining and a very dull misty day ....Will post better when its fitted....

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/pitlanewanderer/IMG_20140605_150346505_HDR_zps17d2a839.jpg

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/pitlanewanderer/IMG_20140605_151302899_zps61e5c1b5.jpg