Zzzebadys bit of fettling

zebedy

From side view, in my opinion, the spoiler looks totally out of place.

The canards....aren't the end plates supposed to the in line with the side and not point in like that?

Sorry, but it seems like your styling taste is about as good as your wiring skills.

• Like 1

From side view, in my opinion, the spoiler looks totally out of place.

The canards....aren't the end plates supposed to the in line with the side and not point in like that?

Sorry, but it seems like your styling taste is about as good as your wiring skills.

its not the taste its the execution of it right ideas wrong parts

Some ok and not some ok comments but all taken on board and appreciated. These were parts that I had laying around in my garage and thought I'd put them on to gauge a reaction. The badges are now all off. Fair point regards to the splitters but I'm still on the fence regards to the spoiler. Some say too big which I do agree. When a replacement comes up ill probably change it. My cousins owns a spray shop so don't cost me a bean to experiment and mess about with bits. The Ferrari splitters were taken off a 430 scuderia as he was putting it back to normal. They are a novitec item worth a few bob I believe lol.

Electrics all ok now. No fuses blown. The reason for the flat battery is I beleive the head unit wasn't returning to its home position as the screen was fouling on the OEM radio surround. This in turn kept the stereo on with the motor trying to get the screen back to its place.

The thing is StevoD is C0ck on lol. But if everybody modded they car the same using the same ol generic parts, how boring would the modified section be? The points raised are all valid. Im by far too ugly and old to worry about them lol.

Zebby will be back...phase two, a little more conformist to the Zed community :) watch this space. :D

The thing is StevoD is C0ck on lol. But if everybody modded they car the same using the same ol generic parts, how boring would the modified section be? The points raised are all valid. Im by far too ugly and old to worry about them lol.

Zebby will be back...phase two, a little more conformist to the Zed community :) watch this space. :D

Don't for any moment, think you have to "conform" etc, we're all for crazy ideas and stuff which shouldn't work which does. However I think the parts you've chosen so far don't link up with the rest of the car, the spoiler will be a hard sell for anyone, especially on a roadster as it's just a bit too "square". Keep at it, I think some wheels and/or suspension mods would help a lot :)

any one one here got a spoiler for sale. Something that will be more fitting with the lines on my car. Youve made me realise something just now Steve,

with the top down, the spoiler looks worse and it looks higher than what is actually is. So yep....Im gonna change is as soon as something comes along. Any pics or thoughts here would be greatly appriciated. any second hand ones would be even better lol

cheers guys

any one one here got a spoiler for sale. Something that will be more fitting with the lines on my car. Youve made me realise something just now Steve,

with the top down, the spoiler looks worse and it looks higher than what is actually is. So yep....Im gonna change is as soon as something comes along. Any pics or thoughts here would be greatly appriciated. any second hand ones would be even better lol

cheers guys

I thought it might look better roof down :lol:

I've got an oem lip spoiler from my gunmetal coupe I'd let go for fairly cheap, Its not perfect, and it would take a bit of work to get it to fit a roadster, but could look good :)

Edit: found an example

IMGP0133.jpg

Edited by AliveBoy

I've seen worse spoilers fella.

I would just ignore the haters, It's what I do about mine, main reason why I bought mine :lol:

Once you've finished your project, Wheels, Body work, Suspension etc. It will all come together nicely.

Try and find grommets or filler the hols on the end plates to smooth it out.

To me it's not about being "conformist", far from it.

I have tried to find parts that are a little rarer than the usual Nismo stuff, but at the same time try to make the car flow visually.

Nothing wrong with a bold spoiler, but I think the MG spoiler just looks too square for are car that has flowing curvy lines, it just looks out of place.

It cool to have a friendly body shop so you can try things, wish I had that kind of option.

Sometimes mods are just hit and miss.