Veilside3 wide arch body kit

Biggunsss

How much did it cost to get the metal arches done??

Lots. TBH it still worked out cheaper than replacing everything with OE but its not something Id do again ;)

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

YHPM .......... youre the first person to get all details as well, move quick for a bargain ;)

• Like 1

ph 7 Check out US ebay link BELOW

There you will see the images of My 350 IMAGES, taken from JAPFEST CASTLE COOMBE 2013, more at the bottom of the site.... He requested these after supplying the current bonnet... Not just a case of seeing what you can buy, and stick it on. Its called MODIFIED. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIS-03-06-350Z-Fairlady-Z-Carbon-Fiber-Hood-VIPER-Z33-/370328772709?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3A350Z&hash=item563950a065&vxp=mtr

Sorry Biggunsss, back to the reply to your question, it makes a better job to secure properly, but with our roads the state they are in, bolting are easier and can be removed very easily, also if a rubber seal is used between arch and car you would have more flex than body crack. Hope this helps with your descision

Wow, that is some odd fitment on that headlight. It wasn't meant as an attack on yours and just a example of what you were saying about not everyone being a fan. I may have come off harsh but that wasn't the intention.

with your examples it proves the point about subjective viewpoints. I like the look of it in the ebay link you posted more than the first pic,. Amazing what a difference the headlights/less colour splash/vortex generator to spoiler give to the overall look to me... but that is just to me. If everones tastes were the same life would be boring. :thumbs:

Everybodys entitled to their opinion.. The interest it receives at shows, along with the magazine features its received to date, speak for themselves. If oneself studies the kit on closer inspection, will see its not a standard v3 kit. Have a happy day .....

Oneself thinks thats pretty obviously a Veilside v3 kit, the same as you can buy from Newera tomorrow or a copy from various places this afternoon.

Oneself also has one off custom metal arches and bespoke bumpers all over his car, perhaps thats why he is saying what he is. ;)

• Like 1

can work but takes alot to work dont go throwing rotas and japspeed exhaust tho to pull it off your going to need the high end gear to go with it or other random ebay tat and leave random Stickers off of it the car below is sponsored by the company on it random colour engine bays and fluro green badges dont work here clean sleek and prestige

but be prepared for the DK, donkey kong, Drift King jokes

ImportExpo-2013-BC_AMF-THUMBNAIL-18.jpg

Edited by StevoD

Oneself thinks thats pretty obviously a Veilside v3 kit, the same as you can buy from Newera tomorrow or a copy from various places this afternoon.

Oneself also has one off custom metal arches and bespoke bumpers all over his car, perhaps thats why he is saying what he is. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 months later...

If the Newera copy or others available from various places you quote, have the same wing and quarter panel detail as mine... I will defy you to show me an image, and for every image posted, will pay £500 into the club fund. Happy searching. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can find a single non standard body part of my car thats the same as anything else in the world then Ill give my house to charity.

Once again, yours is off the shelf, to trying to claim thats MODIFIED to someone who has a totally custom Z33 isnt going to get anywhere.

Do you have any proper images of your car? That first one is like looking into a mirror....

An ugly chav with bizarre green highlights?

Isnt that the cool thing to do tho paint random @*!# random colours makes you scene fresh like a new car scent tree

Edited by StevoD