370z roof wrapped

tatooandy67

Thanks for the comments guys,

Quick update - the roof wrap was done as a temporary trial to see if I liked the two tone look (which I am very happy with) so I'm having the roof painted soon, keeping it gloss black but think I prefer a painted finish so when she goes into painters for some other bits (hopefully before Xmas) I'll get the wrap removed and roof painted, will post some pics when she's done :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update - the roof wrap was done as a temporary trial to see if I liked the two tone look (which I am very happy with) so I'm having the roof painted soon, keeping it gloss black but think I prefer a painted finish so when she goes into painters for some other bits (hopefully before Xmas) I'll get the wrap removed and roof painted, will post some pics when she's done :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing it, let me know where you get the paint job Im tempted to get the front done stone chips etc.

Look forward to seeing it, let me know where you get the paint job Im tempted to get the front done stone chips etc.

Will do, I'm just waiting for some carbon goodies to be delivered and then she's getting booked in :teeth:

• Like 1

Getting mine wrapped 2moro. Got the tints done today71a4e280db86a7a77b2bb9d274895945.jpg

I'm really unsure about getting tints, I have to reverse down a slope into parking spot, is it much harder to see out the back when reversing? Also, have you thought about spacers? Put 25 all round, love it I think it looks better, is that's possible of course 😉

Getting mine wrapped 2moro. Got the tints done today71a4e280db86a7a77b2bb9d274895945.jpg

Tints look sweet :thumbs: look forward to seeing the wrap

When you do the roof wrap be careful when removing the B pillar covers they're very easily damaged, the clip holder broke on one of mine and they're expensive to replace :scare:

Edited by tatooandy67

I'm really unsure about getting tints, I have to reverse down a slope into parking spot, is it much harder to see out the back when reversing? Also, have you thought about spacers? Put 25 all round, love it I think it looks better, is that's possible of course 😉

I only went with an 80% tints so still very transparent. The reverse camera helps too. Ye, seriously considering spacers.

Tints look sweet :thumbs: look forward to seeing the wrap

When you do the roof wrap be careful when removing the B pillar covers they're very easily damaged, the clip holder broke on one of mine and they're expensive to replace :scare:

Cheers. I've got a guy doing it for me so he better not break anything.

• 3 years later...