Ok z gone (god rest her soul). Got this

clockwize

2012 BMW 320d (hopefully remap it soon) e92 m sport

utajypup.jpg

byduqepu.jpg

ubedu3ur.jpg

Every option under the sun, idrive, professional nav, bluetooth, usb, hard drive in glove box, full leather, xenons with led angel eyes, etc..

Wish it were a bit nippier to be honest but my old 320d was alright after a remap, just feel like its missing something in the low range..

It's a 320d auto. I wouldn't expect much pull really, it's aimed at the repmobile market so you'll get great economy but performance will be lacking.

Lots of toys should make the cruise a comfy one though :thumbs:

• Like 1

Oh thank god for that , I thought you were going to say the engine went pop! Never worried about my engine until I joined here :lol:

Good luck with the Beemer :thumbs:

Edited by ZEUS

Yeah I know, 2 seats was inconvenient than I had expected... I miss it :( lost a fair bit of money on it too lol.

Never mind.. One day I'll have one again!

Yeah I know, it's enough once remapped though.. I liked my old one, it's just a big difference from the Z

Yeah I know, 2 seats was inconvenient than I had expected... I miss it :( lost a fair bit of money on it too lol.

Never mind.. One day I'll have one again!

Yeah I know, it's enough once remapped though.. I liked my old one, it's just a big difference from the Z

At least it's a good looking car still. :)