40 members have voted

1. 1. What is the thing you like the most on your 350Z

• Exterior Styling
    • Interior Styling
    • Engine Sound
    • Exhaust Sound (OEM)
    • Ride and Handling
    • Ride Comfort ( for a sports car...)
    • Quality of Materials (interior exterior)
    • The Z Heritage and history
    • Nissan Reputation for Reliability
    • The 350z ability for tuning and performance increases
    • The Attention it draws from passers by and other drivers.
    • Value for Money
    • Cost of running ( for a porsche challenger!)
    • The small attention to details ( e.g. Z vents, door handles, Strut beam)

[Try again...]

So ... maybe this has been covered in several posts in different ways, I just thought it would be a nice and good idea to put all ideas in one pot and see what happens.

The idea will be two POLLs to find out what you most like of your car and alternatively what you hate most of the car...

I try and provide as many options I can think of, but by all means please suggest more and, Admins Mods please feel free to alter/add any options etc

I put ride and handling [again], coming from my SEAT barge (Leon) its much better. But other factors include styling, getting lots of looks, and reasonable cost of service (costs no more than my Leon :thumbs: )

I voted Ride and Handling because that's the reason I bought the car. When chosing a car my requirements are always ride, handling, performance and style. Nothing else matters to me, apart from price of course but if I couldn't afford it I wouldn't own it and on Sept 1 I collect my next car which was also chosen based on those requirements.

Better in my opinion :teeth::teeth::teeth:

SP_A0084B.jpg

Crap photo on my phone. I had spent 30 40 mins admiring it while the sun pi**ed off before I thought I should take a pic. Then it rained.

Rides about the same. Handles better I think. Performs way better. Looks better especially with those wheels. If the dealer fitted the same to my 04 he'd sell it in no time. Engine is perfect. Gearbox is perfect. Steering and clutch are lighter. Prefer heavy clutch. Interior is way better. Door cards are of a better quality. Price sucks :dry: but will be worth it. I'll stop now. :blush:

I knew on the way in what the car would drive like, pretty much, so I voted for the exhaust noise which was a nice surprise and I enjoyed it very much. I would turn the stereo off and drop the windows whenever I saw a bridge or tunnel approaching :)

I didn't realise that exterior styling would feature so high when you consider the many after market options.

For me, having driven sports cars in various forms, it has to be the response and handling from a car that weighs so much!!

A couple of times the OEM set up has saved my skin when Joe public decided to just pull out at a junction etc.

'Super' car performance at an affordable price that is basically bullet-proof and for those who enjoy a good drive :D , nothing else comes close.

If the more informed motoring journalists still rate it - look how long it has remained best smal coupe in EVO - that says it all.

As other threads reveal, the only thing that lets it down is paint quality. :thumbdown: (But as that dosen't affect the driveI can live with it.)