After watching Transformers

sl114

I have to say i love the new Camaro! Everything about it is stunning and i cant wait for them to come out in - i think - 2009.

What do you all think

bk_camaro_newandold.jpg

This was at Geneva and its stunning. If they can make it drive well and put the wheel on the correct side I would be seriously interested. B)

+1

It did look awesome in Transformers. WIll it have dated abit by the time it comes out??

Not a clue but its all about Bumble bee!

Yellow with GT4 wheels was just stunning B) I am very tempted to check this out when it is launched, plus i wouldnt care about the wheel being on the wrong side.

Sorry am I missing something... as pretty as it looks

it is A M E R I C A N ! it will never go round UK corners... :p

but i have to say i would be happy going up and down the M1 all day... :p

And? Sideways is where it is at, plus there will be upgrade and coilovers for it B)

:teeth: Im so excited. I think this could be the next car after the white 350z.

So it will be priced around £30-£40k roughly as the entry level will be a V6 top level a V8 but wont cost as much as the Corvette as that is their flagship sports coupe.

Hell yeah, it just means that if it starts at 25k then the V8 shouldn't be more than than 35! Better news!
Thats always the best thing! I cant wait, the interior is so retro, the styling also retro but so modern. No doubt it wont be silly fast but there are always twin turbos :thumbs:B)