Carbon dipped and wrapped wheels are old news....

AliveBoy

They look foul. why the **** people bother with those horrible OEM wheels is beyond me!

It's funny, I prefer these to the Rays, the only thing I don't like is the weight of them. I wouldn't have them carbon skimmed though.

I'd like to know what the heat and pressure of an autoclave would do to the alloy though, you'd hate to spend all that money for the alloy itself to become brittle :lol:

just jokin mr alive boy, were you at the fueltopia thing?

Go for broke, no offence will be taken by me :lol: not my carpet, not my wheel :p

I'm at many a fueltopia thing :) But yep, you've got the convertible azure?

They look foul. why the **** people bother with those horrible OEM wheels is beyond me!

Don't sit on the fence mate - if you don't like something just say ;):lol:

Don't sit on the fence mate - if you don't like something just say ;):lol:

Haha reading it back, woops :lol:

Many years of seeing them, it's the proverbial straw. It's just... they are heavy, small, s****y offsets and fairly ugly. There is litterally nothing going for them, and by the time you finish them in your desired pink or carbon flavour you've spent enough you could have got a second hand set of not **** wheels.

• Like 1