Hel brake fitting

Tomb

I'm about to fit all new discs, rotors, hel brake lines at the weekend but before I do I have a couple of questions

Uno - reading through the hel bake line instructions briefly today it was saying about banjo bolts and copper washers that should have been supplied who the kit ... I diffinatly don't have either of these in the box .. And they where bought brand new?mshould they be in there or are they not need on zeds?

Dos - is there a decent guide to fitting front and rear lines, disc and rotors .. Found a few but they seem to be all front .. Is it just a case of the rears are the same as the fronts?

Tom.

The rears are pretty much the same as the fronts. Remove the pads and caliper and remove the rotor (remember to take the handbrake off). Depending on the condition of the internal brake shoes the rotor should come straight off (sometimes a small lip is made preventing this). If not, manually wind back the shoes until they become clear of the inner walls (Through the small rubber plug). Replace in the opposite way. You may need to reset you handbrake lever.

Had mine on for 4 years, no problems when fitted and none since

If I remember correctly the problem relates to incorrect fitting (bracket) on mobile so not easy to search

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

When I fitted my HELs, they were the latest kit where the fronts had a screw in fitment like OEM and the rears had banjos, all four used to be banjos with the original kits. They may have changed it now so all four are like OEM, if that's the case then no you don't need to copper washers and nut.