Infiniti M35h courtesy car today

stuarty

Took my Z4 back to Infinity Glasgow for a small issue. They gave me an Infinity M35h as my courtesy car today. Really nice inside and a welcome relief from my M sport suspension and run flats. It was an auto and felt nice to drive.

Best bit about it was the heated steering wheel and the cold air getting blown out the seats ( not at the same time, lol).

Would I buy one? No!

Hope everyone enjoyed my review!

One ugly ass motor that is mate

I still don't know what it was whether petrol/diesel but it said hybrid on the back. I drove past a 635d and wished I was driving that instead. A few people in Paisley gave it a second look and I felt special, but when I got out i realised they were looking at the sign writing on the doors! Lol

i was at infiniti braehead earlier!

That's were I was, did you not see my Z4?

oh yeh there was a z4 there come to mention it! Did you not see my skyline? lol

No mate, I dropped off and jumped in the courtesy car. I tend not to look about car dealerships anymore because I would end up buying something, lol.

How can you not know if it was derv or petrol??!!

Easy, I lost all interest when I read "hybrid" on the boot!

Here's the car!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402041555086/sort/default/usedcars/radius/1500/page/2/postcode/ml28bz/make/infiniti/model/m/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

Edited by stuarty

No mate, I dropped off and jumped in the courtesy car. I tend not to look about car dealerships anymore because I would end up buying something, lol.

I wasnt there for long about an hour or so.. I seen the car you were given, the booklet on it was quite an interesting read, theres an Awd version with a 3.5litre pushing 364ps with a v6 and electric motor combined, had some impressive figures too!

I wasnt there for long about an hour or so.. I seen the car you were given, the booklet on it was quite an interesting read, theres an Awd version with a 3.5litre pushing 364ps with a v6 and electric motor combined, had some impressive figures too!

That's what I had, not sure about AWD though!

Heard , well read it said most of the time its 100percent power to the rear and only when it slips that it will put power to the front. But in saying that the rwd version is quicker by 0.1secs to 60 than the 4wd version :blink:

Heard , well read it said most of the time its 100percent power to the rear and only when it slips that it will put power to the front. But in saying that the rwd version is quicker by 0.1secs to 60 than the 4wd version :blink:

It had a snow setting. In sport it felt a bit jerky, even though it's an auto, in Eco it was dull, I didn't get a chance to try snow setting, lol. I would of thought there would be a setting between sport and Eco!

Edited by stuarty

My dad bought one, and I gotta say its a pleasure to drive

Youre right from the back, real ugly, dont mind the front though

But on motorways its amazing, double glazing, noise cancelling speakers in the seats, this forest air thing that keeps the air fresh and it for a big saloon it goes when you put your foot down! And if you drift out the lanes it pulls you back in

Id recommend it to anyone looking for that sort of car without a doubt

I've had the M hybrid out for a coutesy car, it was a very nice place to be inside. The hybrid I had was a petrol and I spent a lot of time playing a game of ....'keep it in electric mode' lol. Saves you fuel so you don't need to put it back in as much and also very strange to just watch the rev needle fall to nothing immediatley and the car go quiet...spooky lol. Good luxury barge though. I wouldn't say it was completely ugly, if its in black with the right wheels fairly aggressive looking. Certainly stands out from the usual dull stuff. And it is quick. Most of the cars are quick, mind you that was part of the problem of why they don't sell so much... the looks and the fact they do nothing but POWER engines lol. Mind you the new ones are starting to sort that... Not everybodies cup of tea but upon trying a good bit of the range from courtesy cars there not bad, not bad at all.

• Like 1