New member from Suffolk

Hello and welcome! Good to see another member from sunny Suffolk. I'm from Woodbridge near Ipswich

Think ive had a "spirited drive" with you before, seeing your picture of the car anyway ;)

Yes I think we have! Was it you I saw pulling out of the Shell garage about 5:30pm yesterday?

Hello and welcome! Good to see another member from sunny Suffolk. I'm from Woodbridge near Ipswich

Think ive had a "spirited drive" with you before, seeing your picture of the car anyway ;)

Yes I think we have! Was it you I saw pulling out of the Shell garage about 5:30pm yesterday?

Heh, good bit of fun that was!

Yes it would have been, I was running on fumes! Or no, depending what I was aledged to be doing.... ;)

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

Heh, good bit of fun that was!

Yes it would have been, I was running on fumes! Or no, depending what I was aledged to be doing.... ;)

Yes it sure was lol. Haha I was like that the other day, only just made it to the petrol station :sweat:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome, so the car is now home went for my first ride with the top down last night absolutely amazing!!!! Trying to do a bit of cleaning at the moment, but will try to get some pics up on the next day or so, going to a mini meet on Sunday so let's hope the weather is ok .