Anyone with Ark and Berk cats?

Fluke

I currently have a Miltek exhaust and Berk HFC's. I plan on having my Chargespeed rear bumper fitted next month and don't think the Miltek exhaust pipes would suit it, I also want something with a bit more burble on start up.

Has anyone got a vid of the Ark and Berk HFC combo or can anyone recommend a nice fruity sounding exhaust?

I currently have a Miltek exhaust and Berk HFC's. I plan on having my Chargespeed rear bumper fitted next month and don't think the Miltek exhaust pipes would suit it, I also want something with a bit more burble on start up.

Has anyone got a vid of the Ark and Berk HFC combo or can anyone recommend a nice fruity sounding exhaust?

I recently fitted a set of ARK HFC's to my own 350z. Youtube clip and fitment photos can be found on page 2. :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73762-nissan-350z-ark-r-spec-hi-flow-cats-03-06-in-stock-photos-video/

Whats with all the people suddenly starting "Ark" exhausts threads?! :scare:

This is like the second one I've read today. :lol:

It's like you've all suddenly come out of comas and realized that you can buy an awesome exhaust system for your Zeds and it's called "Ark".

Parello's thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84601-boyz-with-the-ark-exhaust/

oldbonesmcgee's thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84605-extra-sticky-out-bits-on-the-exhaust/

• Like 1

I'm sure I have no idea! :D

Stop acting like you had one first before everyone. :stir::lol:

Pretty sure I seen other Zeds sporting the Arks system before you. :p

I've no doubt you have but I was hoping I'd be "special" for a little bit longer :lol:
  • Like 1

I've no doubt you have but I was hoping I'd be "special" for a little bit longer :lol:

Ohh you're "special" alright.. :lol:

Please don't ban me. :sorry::D

Sorry to be a party pooper for Wales Papa smurfy :dry: You can ask Wasso as I was initially looking at the Motordyne shockwave or the SP Greddy elite but then a certain Mr Tarmac persuaded me otherwise :lol:

• Like 1

Lol I've had the exhaust for about a month but with work and other things zero time to fit it. Looks like Humpy has me beat though since he'll be fitting his tomorrow with the Berks. At least I'll know exactly how mine will sound.

Lol I've had the exhaust for about a month but with work and other things zero time to fit it. Looks like Humpy has me beat though since he'll be fitting his tomorrow with the Berks. At least I'll know exactly how mine will sound.

Only reason why i decided to change Zorst was due to the Do luck body kit and if anyone else copies that then there will be trouble :lol:

To the OP. I've got berk hfcs and will be fitting the Ark sometime next week hopefully so will make some recordings then. Not sure of the quality though.

Thanks. :thumbs: I look forward to hearing them. Wasn't Tarmac planning on some sort of deal/price reduction this May?

Only reason why i decided to change Zorst was due to the Do luck body kit and if anyone else copies that then there will be trouble :lol:

Seriously? ooooooooooops

lol only joking. although i was cursing you when u got in on that before me. I do want that kit a lot (well that or the 3d carbon one). But then i can never decide anyway lol

• Like 1

Seriously? ooooooooooops

lol only joking. although i was cursing you when u got in on that before me. I do want that kit a lot (well that or the 3d carbon one). But then i can never decide anyway lol

End of the day someone/somewhere is going have the same combination of kit etc