Do i add Berks's to my Nismo Exhaust or not?

Beavis

Always loved the sound of my Nismo on my car they always sound slightly different on a rev-up engine over the standard DE engine. I have decided to keep my car forever and I am thinking of having the uprev but also adding the Berks to go with the mrev2 for optimum tuning. I just don't want to spoil the sound I currently have

Toughts..........

100% yes! I speak from personal experience too with a Nismo on a Rev-Up. Under 2.5k there is very little difference in sound, just a bit deeper, but once you open it up it sounds truly awesome! You will probably get a slight buzz from 2.5-3k, but that's just HFC's in general. Maybe a set of Ark would eliminate that completely?

Anyway, I can't recommend it enough! :cloud9:

If you don't get it done by Wales I'd be more than happy to take you out in mine so you can hear for yourself! :thumbs:

It won't spoil it. The Berk's aren't that loud. It'll sound great actually, but the higher flowing system will definitely need a remap to keep your AFR's safe. My AFR's were in the 15's with a Milltek and Berk HFC's (should be 12 for optimum safe power). TDI North are highly recommended. That's who I used.

I'm in the market for new cats as mine look rough and the joins are going. They almost didn't make it through the MOT. I have the Nismo system and was wondering what options there are. People seem to love berks but what other options do I have? Sorry for the thread jack but I thought its fitting place to ask. Or even better is there a thread on cats I can read? :)

I'm in the market for new cats as mine look rough and the joins are going. They almost didn't make it through the MOT. I have the Nismo system and was wondering what options there are. People seem to love berks but what other options do I have? Sorry for the thread jack but I thought its fitting place to ask. Or even better is there a thread on cats I can read? :)

Fast Intentions resonated are one of the best but pricey and long lead times

Invidia are nice, less rasp than Berks

Berks are the best price, good after sales and sound lovely, the odd person doesn't like it but the vast majority do, they make a quiet system like the the Miltek or scorpion sound so much better and they really compliment the Invidia well.

I've sold hundreds and only had two customer issues, these were replaced FOC by Berk