Surbiton, Stock 350Z, Silver, 04.

Hi All,

Thought it was about time I said hi, as I've been hovering around the forums for a while now, and have yet to contribute.

As the topic title says, have a silver 04 stock Z GT with Rays. Brakes are a little squealy, and front pads had less than 20% left a couple of months ago, so I've just had some red stuffs delivered from CS. True to form, he got them to me the next day! Cheers mate. ;)

Anyway, wasn't planning on any huge mods yet, just got a nismo brushed aluminium tax disc holder, got some Z mats on the way, got some motul oil coming, and will probably have to renew the tyres soon.

It would be nice to hook up with some local z owners to get some opinions on the state of my car, as it's a bit hard to know being a bit new to Zs.

Oh, and I was thinking about picking up some aluminium kick plates (for sparkle!) and maybe a nismo radiator cap (for cooling!) next...worth it? Are there better small touches to make my Z look nicer and perform better (don't want to do major engine mods)?

Oh, and does anyone know where I can get the nismo titanium gearknob from?

Cheers!

K

;)

:welcome: mate, suprised I am the first, everyone must have had a long day/early night. You do right starting slowly but believe me, the mods will come.

Anything you want will be available and if its not on fleabay then someone here will know where to get it, Enjoy the forum, the others will be up soon :yawn:

:thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum

and where you are to your profile then members have an idea if they are close by.

Ebay or funkystyling for ya nismo bits. Kickplates you can get from MJP or holdcroft with forum discount. or hold out for ebay but they are a rare item on uk ebay