Gutted.... Might need to sell or scrap the skyline

LRF4N

Crickey, that really sucks dude! Sounds like a Keighley Trade Centre special...

ha, they are local to me and I test drove a 350z of theirs - sounded awesome with a powerflow exhaust, but I got the impression they would not be easy to deal with. Now called motorhub and based in an old multi-storey cp in keighley - lots of exotic metal

Crickey, that really sucks dude! Sounds like a Keighley Trade Centre special...

ha, they are local to me and I test drove a 350z of theirs - sounded awesome with a powerflow exhaust, but I got the impression they would not be easy to deal with. Now called motorhub and based in an old multi-storey cp in keighley - lots of exotic metal

Yeah, a guy i used to work for had a lot of dealing with them. They ripped a lot of people off and buttered up their dirt cheap stock to sell for 3 times it's dodgy worth... I'd never give them a looking again.

I used to collect "trade bargains" for my ex bosses car sales yard and drive them back on trade plates (going back a good few years now), i had way too many break downs and incidents en route home which usually required roadside assistance. As we both used to say "Adverts filled with false promises and cars held together with bullsh*t spray"...

They may have changed their name, but their reputation will never leave me!

• Like 1