A must for true coilover rear.

AliveBoy

Nothing huge I wouldn't expect, just looks nicer, the parts are obviously lighter and you'll get much better toe adjustment.

I just think if you've gone to the effort of fitting a proper true coilover set up, getting rid of those huge spring buckets would finish it off nicely :) Maybe the word must was a bit strong :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

SPL or nothing! Don't risk a $30,000 car on cheap suspension crap.

I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc.

I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different.

I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc.

I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different.

I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. :lol:

Edit: or is it just another trading name for Eibach?

Edited by mouthwash

I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. :lol:

I stand corrected :)

no idea about the trading names of all these companies.

I haven't gone true coilover rear, so it's irrelevant to me, just thought I'd share when I saw it :)

Thats SPC/Eibach, SPL are a different brand as per the ones posted above :)

Thats SPC/Eibach, SPL are a different brand as per the ones posted above :)

Yeah, it just ticked.. I got like 2 hours sleep last night and was working from memory. What a tit.

I stand corrected :)

no idea about the trading names of all these companies.

I haven't gone true coilover rear, so it's irrelevant to me, just thought I'd share when I saw it :)

No no, you're right.. I'm a massive tit who saw SPL and thought 'hey, I just bought some of them!'... I was only one letter out. I might just etch the C out and put an L in its place.