my first ding

leebottrill

Yep...try dent master.

I've also picked up a "tesco" dink on drivers door from either a trolly or nuggets parking too close and then trying to squeeze their rug rats between car n door.

Never had it on other cars so assume panels are thin on the z.

Should have a sign on car roof

. ..."park trollys here"

I'm paranoid about door dings from other people opening their car doors etc. I always park away from other cars where possible. But even when Zeds on my drive I worry about the postman or delivery people knocking the panels. Really annoying and careless Grrrr. :rant:

I'm paranoid about door dings from other people opening their car doors etc. I always park away from other cars where possible. But even when Zeds on my drive I worry about the postman or delivery people knocking the panels. Really annoying and careless Grrrr. :rant:

Lol....you obviously dont have kids n their hangers on. Scooters, bikes, 3 wheel contraptions not to mention all other junk the insist of dragging by the car no mater which part of the drive I park in. I'm sure if I used next doors drive, they'd still migrate towards the car.

Kids r like scratch magpies.

Lol....you obviously dont have kids n their hangers on. Scooters, bikes, 3 wheel contraptions not to mention all other junk the insist of dragging by the car no mater which part of the drive I park in. I'm sure if I used next doors drive, they'd still migrate towards the car.

Kids r like scratch magpies.

Just one of the many reasons I don't have any!

I have one ding on the entire car and it annoys the hell out of me. Nobody else can notice it until I point it out, haha

I'd get it done but sods law dictates I'd pick up a bigger ding the following day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yep i`m paronoid aswell and do all i can to park the car away from people who in general just dont seem to care. Its a sad fact of the world we live in that so many people have no respect for other peoples belongins.

There`s so much lease ownership going on today and company cars that people just dont care about them and in turn cannot understand why you should get worked up about a car.

So many of them just see the reg number and how old it is.

Such a shame but there it is.

• Like 1

My car obtained a tiny chip in my passenger side door at work this week and I work at a really posh Private health club in London. Sh!t happens guys and like you it makes my blood boil :( A member posted on here about fitting a parking camera and im currently saving up for a twin cam system that records while parked. :thumbs:

Yep i`m paronoid aswell and do all i can to park the car away from people who in general just dont seem to care. Its a sad fact of the world we live in that so many people have no respect for other peoples belongins.

There`s so much lease ownership going on today and company cars that people just dont care about them and in turn cannot understand why you should get worked up about a car.

So many of them just see the reg number and how old it is.

Such a shame but there it is.

You made some good points there gsexr, I think that's exactly how it is.

Parked mine in Tesco today (usually shop at ASDA). Down the far end of the car park there were about 60 spaces and about 10-15 cars parked up. Found a space with a 3 car gap either side. Came back within 10 minutes and there's a Merc 230 convertible parked right next to me, all the other spaces still unoccupied. Merc was so close I could only open the door about a third of the way. Why do people do this? Good job there was no visible damage, the last person to ding one of my cars learned a valuable and costly lesson.

Pete

I work for Tesco as a dotcom driver and I parked as far away as possible next to the click and collect hut. Luckily I do all but one shift with another chap who parks next to me and we manage to avoid dings and scratches just fine.

I ride my bike in though now so my baby stays at home haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Parked mine in Tesco today (usually shop at ASDA). Down the far end of the car park there were about 60 spaces and about 10-15 cars parked up. Found a space with a 3 car gap either side. Came back within 10 minutes and there's a Merc 230 convertible parked right next to me, all the other spaces still unoccupied. Merc was so close I could only open the door about a third of the way. Why do people do this? Good job there was no visible damage, the last person to ding one of my cars learned a valuable and costly lesson.

Pete

Because they're selfish ar**holes. :rant:

bad_parking.jpg

:bang:

• Like 2