So errr...

HaydnH

Liking that a lot - steal at £8k!

That's what I was thinking, assuming the chassis is alright, that would leave a lot of cash to spend on it to make it perfect and probably still have profit. I'd probably want to pull the TVR engine out though and put something Nissan in there, maybe something like this:

Jan11+022.jpg

And if the body could look half as decent as this:

Daves240_02.jpg

Already sent the seller an e-mail, will go have a butchers before deciding anything... and couldn't possible sell the 350 until after the Wales meet anyway. ;)

like the look off that last pic would love to own one off them ,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like you've made your mind up to me :stir: Do it.

Or go and have a look at it, realise that you should be sensible really, tell me all about it and then I'll try and convince the wife to let me have another zed. :blush:

I like the look of this as well, tempted to go have a look myself. The original build thread (a few owners before current one):-

http://zclub.net/for...read.php?t=4699

You don't need any more nice cars.

:blush:

My missus would probably agree :D, but there are still a few more on the list.......... hopefully there will be some project threads started soon.

Im just not sure about the v8 engine..... its got a lovely sound, but I think I would be more interested in the original engine or a RB engine......... tough call.

Edited by grahamc

We have a number of 240 and 260 over here running L28 engines, fairly heavily worked, but producing some good power, and giving many a more powerful car a run for their money. Even with a cage 240's weigh nothing, if you're thinking about tracking. Or another cool option is putting a VQ35DE engine in, same again we've got them running over here, go very well and still both options are proper Zed engines. ;)

We have a number of 240 and 260 over here running L28 engines, fairly heavily worked, but producing some good power, and giving many a more powerful car a run for their money. Even with a cage 240's weigh nothing, if you're thinking about tracking. Or another cool option is putting a VQ35DE engine in, same again we've got them running over here, go very well and still both options are proper Zed engines. ;)

I was thinking about the DE engine last night.... any links perhaps ;) be most useful

Life is tooooooooooo short and you never know what is round the corner.

Dont do anything to stress yourself out unnecessarily

But dont end up regretting something you could have made happen

That means

Buy it :thumbs:

Life is tooooooooooo short and you never know what is round the corner.

Dont do anything to stress yourself out unnecessarily

But dont end up regretting something you could have made happen

That means

Buy it :thumbs:

Have mailed the guy RE the car.... waiting for a response and I will go see it. Spoken to the original builder and some issues for concern. Will see the car first then decide.......

Have another potential which in my mind is a better option ;) but more when the deal is done!

OMG that is just the thing that would satisfy me. I've always wanted a 240 or 260 and have got a massive v8 itch at the moment. This would scratch both!......

.....Hmmm......Anyone for an awesome SC'd 350 ?

I will trade you mine and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps?

• Like 1

Out for a drive and look around 2 local 260s this weekend :)

Went out and met 2 owners today and got taken out in 2 different 260s :) WOW! Awesome cars.... and what a noise :D

Definitely need one of these in my life

Oh yes, found a lot on info on putting a 350z engine into one of these cars and the really good thing (about the engine swap) is how far back the engine sits! Engine sits behind the front suspension and leaves enough room for a V mounted intercooler setup :)

DSC_0191Medium.JPG

www.vq240z.com

Edited by grahamc

• 1 month later...