New Gearknob: Pictures, Prices and Info please!

Darren350

Guys,

With 117K on the clock my knob looks a little worn so I want to replace it.

Also, am I the only one that doesnt like the feel of the OEM knob? Not being symmetrical all round means I sometimes fancy grabbing it at a different angle and it feels odd in my hand. Just me...? Oh. Hahaha

Ideally I think I would like a Nismo style one, the sort of long skinny looking one?

If anybody has pictures and advice etc that would be great thanks.

Also any traders on here that sell them?

Thanks guys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

My son made me one like this - but then made a couple of spares. Made in 6082 aluminium - the shiny one is highly polished and anodised, the dull silver is hard anodised, the white one is in Nylon - PM me an offer if you're interested

3optionsofGearknobs_zpsc32cdeb3.jpg

Very talented

They look sweet :)

How heavy are they ?

Edited by tatooandy67

Got this one from Steve350 on here

EA5FC2C2-F5EC-4B84-9F3E-5FC261D727A2_zps8s8aatxd.jpg

4456ABBE-4401-4503-8CDF-B3AA390E1734_zpsdn0sk7nz.jpg

I felt the oem was an awkward shape and a touch bulky , very pleased with this though IMO just right :)

How much ? That's beautiful :blush: :blush: :D

£80 inc p&p from Steve 350z @ redline styling on here, not sure if he still stocks them it was a while ago when I spotted this while trawling through old posts (and had to have it) :)

Edited by tatooandy67

The carbon surround is from Evo-R.net.

Now some members on here have had problems with very VERY long delivery times and poor comms from Evo-R. All I can say is I have ordered twice from them and in both instances the items have arrived swiftly, well packaged and superbly moulded. Also note that each time I had to pay import duties.

Having said all that I am more than happy with my purchases.

David

I had a similar issue, went for a nismo one in the end. I did have an old isotta one knocking around but the screw on thread type didn't look so good above the gaiter. The nismo one case with a black plastic cone which above the gaiter to tidy it up. I was also expecting it to be threaded but its just got some plastic fixed inside which you thread onto. Also the shape is different but getting used to it now.

imagejpg2.jpg