Absolute Scum!

MickJ

Just got back from a weeks holiday down Kent, first night there week last Friday, some kind person thought my car would look better with a brick through the windscreen at 2:45am needless to say the said person\persons had gone by the time I had got out to look, luckily the windscreen absorbed most of the energy and it only slid down onto the bonnet leaving it with a few light scratches, have yet to decide what to do about them, took Autoglass 4 days to sort me a screen out.

In all my years of driving i've never had a windscreen replaced, buy a Zed and i've had 2 in about 3 months!

Idiots - bring back the birch, etc, etc. Gutted for you.

I'd always thought that the Z had less "idiot chav vandalism" appeal than say a Porsche as these pillocks could actually aspire to owning one and were busy thrashing them on their X-Box or PS3s.

Put on new satin Z badge yesterday. In service area near an estate this morning. Came out of Lodge to find a lad with a pen knife trying to get it off the back of the car. Now half off and no hairdryer for two weeks. Not as bad as the brick but its again an indication of the state of this country.

Oh, and :boxing::nono::yuck::shutup:

Put on new satin Z badge yesterday. In service area near an estate this morning. Came out of Lodge to find a lad with a pen knife trying to get it off the back of the car. Now half off and no hairdryer for two weeks. Not as bad as the brick but its again an indication of the state of this country.

Oh, and :boxing::nono::yuck::shutup:

I really hope you gave the little sh!te a pounding. :boxing::angry::boxing::angry:

What is it with people!?