Oil level

350z_Dan88

Check my oil regularly in my DE engined Zed ~ usually every week or ever other. So far hasn't used a drop from what I can tell even with the occasional spirited driving session.

Checking it tomorrow morning on the flat in my garage but I'll be surprised if I need to top it up at all. ;)

The oil light indicates low pressure not low oil level ... if the light comes on it's a prelude for some expensive repairs ... check the oil level weekly until you get to know how much it's using

• Like 1

The best way to top your oil up is to top it up with the dipstick still in then leave it 5min and pull it out wipe it then put it back in and pull it out to read the level, if your getting a reading staggered up it the level is prob to low or you have being topping it up with the dip stick out :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revups had some type of ring issue clearance mine consumed 1l every 1000miles..check your oil often just to be safe
has anyone ever fixed the problem and what did it cost them to do? Iv seen a lot off posts on the us forums and they say the long block needs changing as well:-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk