How not to show off in your supercar

coldel

It was actually quite a good watch to see the exotica, they come to party before some kind of religious thing.....

The young arab lads they interviewed on that show, (if i remember correctly), said they came to London because the English girls were quite "friendly" and "outgoing" (ahem), compared to the girls back in their own country.

It was actually quite a good watch to see the exotica, they come to party before some kind of religious thing.....

The young arab lads they interviewed on that show, (if i remember correctly), said they came to London because the English girls were quite "friendly" and "outgoing" (ahem), compared to the girls back in their own country.

They mean the Mayfair tarts, pop into Harvey Nicks 5th floor bar any Fri eve and watch the performance.!

and they can get pi55ed without any problem.. :scare: :scare:

Get a camera :thumbs:

Oh, i have now. :) Got a contour hd pro helmet cam which i wear everytime im out on the bike now. :thumbs:

Just need to get some err... numberplate obscuring done then I can upload some vids to youtube. :lol:

Good to hear, obviously hope you don't have any accidents, but if you do at least you will have some evidence ;)

• Like 1

They mean the Mayfair tarts, pop into Harvey Nicks 5th floor bar any Fri eve and watch the performance.!

See you there ;)

• Like 1

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!
  • Like 2

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!

Forum meet this Friday night :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!

Great Idea. we could then blast around Sloan Sq and then down the Kings Road like the Ruskies..!!!. :lol: :lol:

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!

Great Idea. we could then blast around Sloan Sq and then down the Kings Road like the Ruskies..!!!. :lol: :lol:

Do we get Trophy Blonde Russian wifes with this? :lol:

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!

Yep and the next morning trophy russian mafia will wake you up :lol:

See you there ;)

Ooo When we going?!?!

If you can afford them don't see any reason why not.. :#1:

Could be a case that the guy pulling out couldnt see it - if there were some parked cars to the right hand side which is out of shot it would have obstructed the view of the Mazda. In any case it didnt look like the Lambo even attempted to brake?

Quite possibly, as you said the Lamborghini didn't even attempt to stop, I reckon at 30 or less it should have stopped in inches!

Maybe The Lambo speeded up, thinking it could get through the gap, I did that once when I was doing about 30 and a car turned out in front of me although to be fair the road was a fair bit wider. BTW, stopping distance at 30 is 75 feet, probably half that for a Lambo.

Pete