The rear of parello's 350 future!?

parello9

ok so i need some help as im unable to decide

This is what the rear of my car looks like currently

fastshow2_zps65f0b18a.jpg

4A178A4A-CDBA-435E-A68D-EC41186569A4_zpsemafbxgy.png

It has the Tarmac TS diffuser on it which i like and think suits the car down to the bone!

But its giving me a few problems being so low and im thinking to take it off!

Get some Tarmac rear spats instead in black to keep the black theme going at the bottom

null_zps3d957733.jpg

So this it will be like this but with spats to give it a cleaner look and get away with being how low i am now without raising it

at the same time i think this looks cool as fook

ef35b7c1-1-1.jpg

But that would mean changing my exhaust aswell

but to be fair that is a nismo exhaust and i would have to get one similar like a millitek

But now here is my main problem i have my car looking how i want it for show season and dont have the spare cash for all this

So will have to take the diffuser off

Sell it

buy nismo spats

fit them

See if i like it

Then if i dont big regrets!!

I also hate the fact the japspeed exhuast has that pipe and would much rather a shiney backbox there

My future mods would also include a BGW which i think will look better with my TS diffuser

Wow that was a long post haha!

Please people share your thoughts

Spats in black instead of diffuser? Yay Or Nay

Edited by parello9

yeh that's what im thinking its a shame my exhaust looks so good without the bungs but sounds better with

I might go up to my local exhaust place who customize exhausts everyday and see if they could fit a backbox like the nismo one instead to run no bungs and to have a big box instead of pipe.. think it wouldnt really work though

haha I like the charge speed but yeh i need some sort of black on the side like the spats

Im still in 2 minds especially after seeing those 350's stevoooooooo posted in my for sale thread :surrender:

I might raise the car by an inch and try and raise the diffuser somehow

Cause when the BGW is ordered it will match up nicely

its not that its just the fact the middle part underneath catches on certain bumps.. like it may break then il loose £250 :surrender:

this is why ive raised mine about 2 inches now

lol i know its hard choices especially if your driving on a road your not sure of with a speed bump

i see why this guy just has spats probably now as you can get lower it seems

5839029880_fed6052e95_b.jpg

On the subject of scraping going over speedbumps, does the diffuser make you all that much lower? In the pic it doesn't look like it does much, and least it will protect your exhaust! Just wondering if the spats will make much difference...