Supercharged 350Z GT PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE!!

Southernspeed

PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE AS I NEED THE SPACE!! DOWN FROM £14250 TO £10250. Lovely condition 350Z GT with HKS supercharger. Engine rebuilt just over 4000 miles ago with forged rods and pistons by Abbey Motorsport. All work, including re-mapping carried out by Abbey Motorsport too. 420hp and 360 ft/lb at the hubs was later raised by changing the charger pulley netting an extra few hp and torque but I don't have these figures to hand. Just over 36000 miles on the car itself.

It's only been used as a sunny day car since then and never been on the track. Long MOT and taxed.

Black Rays with 050 tyres have had approx 5000 miles use. At that same time I had a full service, front discs, pads all round, front and rear drop links and tracking done, again, all by Abbey.

Nismo exhaust with de-cats sounds great as does the blower intake noise hence I hardly ever use the double din Alpine stereo which takes an iPhone etc. Personalised plate included in the sale.

This is a very reluctant sale of an amazing car but times and circumstances change unfortunately.

Asking £14250 ( less than half I have invested in it!) but open to serious offers.

http://www.pistonhea...---2004/2172177

​Pleeeaaase …. no comments about it being way over priced or 'you should stip it and sell it as standard', it's an amazing car that will be a bargain for someone who wants this set up. Thankyou :-)

post-15143-0-69020700-1395787245_thumb.jpg

Edited by Southernspeed

• 1 month later...