New to Warrington Area

Hi,

Just moved to Warrington area from Midlands back in January, I'm actually in the process of selling my zed but having 50/50 debates everyday! if I end up keeping it I'll be nipping up to TDI North in the near future to have a few bits and pieces done.post-20212-0-43476100-1395746545_thumb.jpg

Gaz

Welcome to the forum... :)

Hi CS I was actually down in January to have the Cobra Sports non res exhaust fitted going well and still sounds great, although the clamps used to hold the cans on needed a bit of a brush up as rusted quite quickly, do you know of any other type of clamp I could use which would be a bit more resistant?

Hi CS I was actually down in January to have the Cobra Sports non res exhaust fitted going well and still sounds great, although the clamps used to hold the cans on needed a bit of a brush up as rusted quite quickly, do you know of any other type of clamp I could use which would be a bit more resistant?

Try sending him a PM (private message) ~ just hover your cursor over his user name to get the "send message" icon up.

I'd imagine if it's rusting then the clamps are a mild steel so would be better replaced with stainless steel. B)

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Try sending him a PM (private message) ~ just hover your cursor over his user name to get the "send message" icon up.

I'd imagine if it's rusting then the clamps are a mild steel so would be better replaced with stainless steel. B)

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

Will do thanks for the info