Purchasing a 350Z shortly..

Alex.J

Hi all,

After owning many different cars (16 in total) i am currently on the hunt for the perfect 350z.

I test drove a fair few cars as i couldnt decide what i wanted, but after driving and elise s2, honda s2000, Cio 197 F1 and an e46 M3 i decided overall, i prefred the 350z for many reasons.

I am not new to Nissan, i have had '2' s14a 200sx's in the past, but i am new to the z-body!

( **************************************************************)

I am ideally after a 2004/2005 350z, less than 80k and in GT spec, as i want a few more toys!

So basically, hello, hopefully will enjoy this forum and get as much out of it as i can, aswel as, helping others.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ChrisS
This is a 350z 370z forum it is not AutoTrader

Welcome! In the same boat as me! drove a few cars, decided in a 350, still looking lol :(

Thanks for that, i have seen a few but not the 'ideal' one yet..

ideally need to sell the BMW too, maybe part ex etc..

:welcome:

Hi there, Thank you!

same, i've been looking since november... i found a few but they are just out my reach cost wise, and like yourself im trying to shift my current beast haha, hopefully got a buyer coming this weekend!

Yeah not been looking as long, driven a few but not fidn the right one!

Posted · Hidden by ChrisS, March 24, 2014 - 43 posts and selling
Hidden by ChrisS, March 24, 2014 - 43 posts and selling

My 54 plate GT in gun metal grey is about to go up for sale. She is in beautiful condition. Im selling as im buying a house later this year so need the funds. Pm for details - im based in the north east :)

Cant begin to explain how much i love and going to miss my z :(

Hey, welcome to the forum and good luck with your hunt for your Zed. You can't really go wrong by reading and researching as much as you can on this site. Like you i had 2 x S14's and thought about going for an S15 but have fancied the Zed since they first came out. I took my time hunting mine down and when i found it, it came with the original delivery note and a full NSH. I've loved every minute of ownership. Good Luck. :)

:welcome: to the forum

Patience is a virtue when searching for a zed.

The right one will turn up eventually.......you just have to hang on in there!

Thanks mate, I'm in no rush, happily waiting for the right one!

Hi and welcome,

Hope you find what you're looking for

Good luck with the search :)

Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum all you need to know here. :welcome:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/18-350z-faq/

That's great, thanks, spotted that thread yesterday! Thanks!

Hey, welcome to the forum and good luck with your hunt for your Zed. You can't really go wrong by reading and researching as much as you can on this site. Like you i had 2 x S14's and thought about going for an S15 but have fancied the Zed since they first came out. I took my time hunting mine down and when i found it, it came with the original delivery note and a full NSH. I've loved every minute of ownership. Good Luck. :)

That's good news, always enjoyed my s14a's but the 350 is the next step up, albeit less hp than my sx's ha!

Welcome

Thanks

Welcome to the forum

Thank you!

:welcome: along I watched Autotrader for a month or more I knew every car on there :lol:

Thank you

Im about to put my z up for sale. Uk model, GT spec, gun metal grey, 54 plate. Im based in the north east. Pm me if youd like further details Alex

Pm'd

Edited by Alex.J