Hello Again and new GT-R

vestitas

Not sure if any of the old gang are still around but was in the area so thought i'd drop in and say hello and rev my engine a bit!!! B)

Whilst i'm here (and not sure if it's been mentioned already), but you can now put deposits down for the new GT-R due for launch in the UK at the beginning of next year.

Does this mean i need to get a Gallardo as im an ex-350z owner? :dry:

Yes....!! :teeth:

Hey Val, Digsy et al. Nice to see you're all still around. Been meaning to come back on for ages but just been so busy with one thing and another that I always forget. Wouldn't mind coming along to a meet sometime if you'll have me, would be good to catch up, and to be honest I do miss the Z.

The Aston went last week and the Gallardo (fingers crossed) should be being delivered this Friday!!! Can't wait. Got rid of the Aston cos we had a littl'un 3 months ago and the Missus wanted me to get something a bit more practical. I told her i'd bought the Gallardo and she said 'how's that more practical' so I told her it had four wheel drive..... :teeth::blush:

Does this mean i need to get a Gallardo as im an ex-350z owner? :dry:

Yes....!! :teeth:

Hey Val, Digsy et al. Nice to see you're all still around. Been meaning to come back on for ages but just been so busy with one thing and another that I always forget. Wouldn't mind coming along to a meet sometime if you'll have me, would be good to catch up, and to be honest I do miss the Z.

The Aston went last week and the Gallardo (fingers crossed) should be being delivered this Friday!!! Can't wait. Got rid of the Aston cos we had a littl'un 3 months ago and the Missus wanted me to get something a bit more practical. I told her i'd bought the Gallardo and she said 'how's that more practical' so I told her it had four wheel drive..... :teeth::blush:

Love that logic, mate! :notworthy:

Yeh he's still got the Stang though he's just in the process of getting rid for the GT500 Stang. Jon got rid of the Fez too and is now in a Murcielago of all things - it's bloody huge!!!!

Hey Sarnie, no it's not orange (though I love the Arancio Borealis), I opted for a more toned down colour so it's plain old understated Grigio Altair. Did consider the Giallo at one stage too (the one I test drove was that colour), but turning up to meetings in a bright yellow Lambo.....can see the faces now..... B)

Yeh he's still got the Stang though he's just in the process of getting rid for the GT500 Stang. Jon got rid of the Fez too and is now in a Murcielago of all things - it's bloody huge!!!!

Hey Sarnie, no it's not orange (though I love the Arancio Borealis), I opted for a more toned down colour so it's plain old understated Grigio Altair. Did consider the Giallo at one stage too (the one I test drove was that colour), but turning up to meetings in a bright yellow Lambo.....can see the faces now..... B)

:lol:

Also the yellow and black Gallardo's are harder to sell on as these were mainly the original speculators car hence the market being flooded with yellow and black Gallardo's :)

Yeh, there are LOADS of yellow ones for sale.

Just seen which Lambo you bought. I was looking at that one too before it was sold....now I know who to....!!!

You did really well getting them to put the Callisto wheels on for you. They are beautiful. Certainly going to be my first change.

Just seen which Lambo you bought. I was looking at that one too before it was sold....now I know who to....!!!

You did really well getting them to put the Callisto wheels on for you. They are beautiful. Certainly going to be my first change.

Yeah I was very pleased with that, got the next major service free too :thumbs:

And here was me thinking I did well on mine getting £500 extra trade in, £250 off their price and a P3 thrown in :blush:

And here was me thinking I did well on mine getting £500 extra trade in, £250 off their price and a P3 thrown in :blush:

I was happy i got a free latte at Starbucks last night :surrender:

I was happy i got a free latte at Starbucks last night :surrender:

Must try harder - go for a cookie or a muffin too next time :p