19" Linea Corse LeMans alloys w/ Falken tyres £750

Ashton

Selling these beaut wheels which I bought for my Z but recently changed to a 911 so unfortunately they will not fit.

Spec is as follows:

5 x 114.3 Fitment with Offset of et38 & et43

Fronts:

8.5 x 19 with 245/35/19 Falken F452 Rubber with 7mm tread

Rears:

10 x 19 with 275/35/19 Falken F452 Rubber with 7mm tread

Excellent condition - some slight water/laquer marks around centre, tyres not long on - 7mm thread.

£750 ono.

Any questions please ask, (Apologies for the poor photos, if you wish for any more let me know)

Thanks

8f616a25ae0f32cda3940349adeb461f.jpg

3e66c41c969438814dfe55f5c95e3ce3.jpg

c9013f5ecf0fbe411bd85604c4f60fee.jpg

Got any pics on the car? They look lovely!

Unfortunately do not as I had was planning on putting them on after the winter and I ended up changing cars. I came across a similar set which may give you an idea which I've posted below.

I'd love to see them on a zed. Any pictures?

Unfortunately do not as I had was planning on putting them on after the winter and I ended up changing cars. I came across a similar set which may give you an idea:

IMG_0165.jpg

I appreciate the use of the apple to help visiualize the depth of the dish but I was wondering if that was a standard apple or a mini one? Also what class and type.? :lol:

Haha I wasn't planning on using the apple but it was sitting near so I thought it may of been better than without! Check the pictures below - I hope they help.

does the price include delivery ? I can arrange delivery if required no problem, but I hadn't factored that into the price.

Agreed, these have rota centre caps? And how much dish do they have? (In cm or inches, not apples).

These are gorgeous wheels, where abouts are you for collection? :)

Edit, one more Q. Are these real split rims?

They appear to definitely be Linea Corse, I am not sure why there are Rota centre caps - possibly a replacement as Linea Corse caps are not that easily found. I do have Red BBS stickers if someone wished they could be used. I am in County Down, by Belfast. However postage is no problem. Split rims, I am not sure on this - If you want to give me information on how to check I will happily. Please check photos below for an idea of the dish.

Just googled them and Linea Corse seem to have almost made certainly that style, did Rota copy them :shrug: PM the OP to ask for photos/confirmation of the manufacturers markings?

I have photographed below the inners of the wheels and they have Linea Corse markings, again unsure of the Rota caps but possibly a replacement.

Did you run spacers with those ETs?

Yes I had 25 and 20mm spacers purchased however depends on how you want them to look with regards to the size of spacers.

1z34cya.jpgj13gra.jpg208cq5z.jpg

Fronts just under 2inches, Rears almost 2.5 inches.

2djc3l1.jpg5fnd5k.jpgouqnfl.jpg

2lv1opu.jpg

Could do with a wipe inside.

Sorry just realised the ruler doesn't begin exactly were I have started measuring from so the dishes will be slightly larger than I have mentioned above.

Edited by Ashton