F%CKING SPEEDING TICKET

Zedrush

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zedrush I like your mum's style! How old is she? Do you like having a mum that's into cars? My son's 20 and we're always fighting over stuff like that because obviously he's a better driver than me, knows more than me etc etc.....

Zedrush I like your mum's style! How old is she? Do you like having a mum that's into cars? My son's 20 and we're always fighting over stuff like that because obviously he's a better driver than me, knows more than me etc etc.....

Lol mum is 60 now, for past 15 years she has only ever had porsches, she loves them, from the 944 all the way up to the 997, she is only 4ft 11 so when she gets in she has a cushion ready on he seat so she can see over the steering wheel lol. The Porsche dealer that she regularly buys of found it so funny so he got a cushion specially made for her with Porsche embedded in it as a gift lol.

She is a speed freak on the motorway and drives better than me which aint hard to do :blush:

She is a speed freak on the motorway and drives better than me which aint hard to do :blush:
+1, you are a crap driver ;)

speeding ticket proves it ;):p

That makes two of us then Sarnie :p , hope you got reversing sensors on your lambo or did you duffer tape pillows on all corners for safety :p;)(cos thats what I had to do) :blush:

F#CK!!!!! I just got a fine from the Swiss police in the post for turning left out of a supermarket carpark where for some reason, which I can't figure out, you're only supposed to turn right...

£160 !!!!!!!! :scare:

I wouldn't mind, but the only car for miles around was a bloody unmarked police car! Unlucky or what..... :wacko:

F#CK!!!!! I just got a fine from the Swiss police in the post for turning left out of a supermarket carpark where for some reason, which I can't figure out, you're only supposed to turn right...

£160 !!!!!!!! :scare:

I wouldn't mind, but the only car for miles around was a bloody unmarked police car! Unlucky or what..... :wacko:

That sucks mate! Should offer them a ride and see if they'll revoke it ;)

Just got this by e-mail. ;)

Just thought I would share this with you, as you know I work in the

speeding fine department in Swindon's Magistrate's Court and in the

course of my investigation into "fines, their payment methods, and how

points are automatically added against drivers licences" we

discovered something very interesting "If You Get a Speeding Fine."

This has been tried and it works I tried to send this to everyone I know.

I know that for a fact is works so if you ever get in this situation, you have an

out. We discovered that this procedure works nationwide. Read it and

try it, you have nothing to lose but the points on your license.

This is how it works:

If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or whatever

the case may be, and you are going to get points on your

licence, then

there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any points. When you

get your fine, send in the cheque to pay for it and if the

fine is say, £40, then make the cheque out for £41 or some small amount over the

fine. The system will then have to send you back a cheque

for the difference, but here is the trick!

**DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHEQUE!!!** Throw it away!!

Points are not assessed to your licence until all financial

transactions are complete. If you do not cash the cheque, then the

transactions are NOT complete. However, the system has

gotten its moneyand is happy and will not bother you any more.

This information came to our attention from a very reliable computer

company that sets up the standard database used by each county's

computing system.

Good luck and share this with all your friends and other

family members as well!!!

I've seen that email going round for at very least the last 5yrs. Hopefully it's true though.

Zedrush, gutted for you. I'd be well peeved at 36 in a 30, as Nixy said think it's very much force dependent on where their "line" is drawn. Years ago I know that Lancashire you could get away with anything upto 42 in a 30, doubt its the same now though.

I'd say worth an appeal, but worst case take the hit mate, if it's your first 3 points then an SP30 shouldn't make any difference to your insurance.